Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

It's not Gunn's fault...or the Boards....or the Players fault, but......

it''s the sh*t Referee''s decision''s that have cost us, at least a dozen points this season, and looks like sending us down. They say things even themselves out over a season, but not for us this year. In all my forty years going to matches, i have never seen so many bad referee''s decision''s go against us, all in one season. Stonewall penalties not given, goals not given for offside (when clearly onside) and penalties given to the oposing team that are clearly not a penalty. Even last season, the ref''s were nowhere near this bad!!

It seems that after every game, their is a big Referee''s decision that has cost us points, and i mean EVERY game!! We haven''t had the luck this season or the rub of the green whatever you want to call it!

I''m not saying we have been good this season and should be near the top, but we don''t deserve to be were we are!

Come on.....everyone has to agree with this. I know we''ve not been brilliant but we certainly have had some rotten luck and terrible decisions go against us!

Or we could blame Cureton for missing some sitters and costing us points.

Or we could blame Grounds for his poor positioning that led to the Southampton equaliser when we through away a 2 goal lead

Or we could blame Mark Hughes for not allowing us to take Evans on loan this season.

Or we could blame Daryl Sutch for his penelty miss, had we have gone up then we may be in the position Birmingham are in right now.

You cannot blame our demise on refereeing decisions. Every team gets poor refereeing decisions. You don''t go down on that alone.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

Or we could blame Cureton for missing some sitters and costing us points.

Or we could blame Grounds for his poor positioning that led to the Southampton equaliser when we through away a 2 goal lead

Or we could blame Mark Hughes for not allowing us to take Evans on loan this season.

Or we could blame Daryl Sutch for his penelty miss, had we have gone up then we may be in the position Birmingham are in right now.

You cannot blame our demise on refereeing decisions. Every team gets poor refereeing decisions. You don''t go down on that alone.

[/quote]The point i was making is, we''ve never in one season had so many incorrect decisions go against us and cost us many points!

[quote user="colneycanary"]

it''s the sh*t Referee''s decision''s that have cost us, at least a dozen points this season, and looks like sending us down. They say things even themselves out over a season, but not for us this year. In all my forty years going to matches, i have never seen so many bad referee''s decision''s go against us, all in one season. Stonewall penalties not given, goals not given for offside (when clearly onside) and penalties given to the oposing team that are clearly not a penalty. Even last season, the ref''s were nowhere near this bad!!

It seems that after every game, their is a big Referee''s decision that has cost us points, and i mean EVERY game!! We haven''t had the luck this season or the rub of the green whatever you want to call it!

I''m not saying we have been good this season and should be near the top, but we don''t deserve to be were we are!

[/quote]

Right. Norwich  are in the sh** through their own  making it has nothing to do the referee, you plonker. 

It does has something to do with the referee I feel. It does seem like we have had some shocking ref''s this year, more so than other seasons.

There''s no one reason for our current plight.

It''s a combination of poor management, too much prudence, rubbish appointments, bad signings, useless players with bad attitudes, and terrible refereeing. 

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="colneycanary"]

[/quote]

Right. Norwich  are in the sh** through their own  making it has nothing to do the referee, you plonker. 

[/quote]

Why call him/her a "plonker"? He/She was only trying to make a point.

[quote user="Mange Tout"][quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="colneycanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why call him/her a "plonker"? He/She was only trying to make a point.

[/quote]

Because I get fed up with people being in denial. Norwich  WILL be relegated because the league table over 46 games does not lie. It is down to the player and management for the current situation not referees. No doubt Wolves had some dubious referring decisions this season but they will not moan.

Both sides of the argument are equally valid. We have lost points this season due to poor and blatantly wrong refereeing decisions.Today is a perfect example of both sides of the argument. We were poor second half and didnt deserve to win. But having said that at 1-1 the referee has changed the game and given the scum the lead with the penalty. Both teams then scored again so without the penalty clanger by rights it would have finished 2-2 yes?The penalty clearly changed the game. At 2-1 Ipshit have the momentum and confidence and we had to be more attacking and open, hence the 3-1 scoreline. If it remained 1-1 theres not telling what would have happened. If we''d have rode Ipshits early dominance in the 2nd half we may have nicked a winner.I think today, even tho the 2nd half performance was poor, the referee''s poor decision with the penalty has cost us the game and 1/3points as at the end of the day it changed the course of the game at a crucial point in proceedings, midway thru the 2nd half at 1-1 when the game was up for grabs.Same thing with the Shef Wed home game. If the goal had been allowed it was 1-1 i believed we''d have gone on to win.Norwich deserve to be where they are because we havent been good enough often enough. But without doubt errors by refs in certain games have undoubtedly cost us points and have been the difference between finishing 17th/18th and finishing 21st/22nd.

[/quote]

Give or take the odd season it seems we''ve had a lot of shit refs in the last 13 years under Big D and co!!

Our season has been bad,but so have the referees,not only Canary games. Isn''t this supposed to be the big RESPECT the officials campaign season? I was always taught that one had to earn respect

[/quote]

and how would you know if the decisions were right? are you a qualified ref?? or just going by what other people say??

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="colneycanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We have had incredibly bad luck with decisions going against us.  Yes we haven''t helped ourselves by being carp all season but it is obvious that these decisions haven''t helped. I have no doubt we would''ve held out for a draw today but there you go obviously nothing to do with the referee. Our luck has been out. That''s a simple fact and another reason we are heading south.

The referees have been almost always against us. at the watford game the ref might as well have been blind and then he could have made better decisionsAngry [:@].

There is one reason for our plight. Forget refs managers and boards.

The team isn''t good enough. And they are the only people who really

count. Now we can go round in circles trying to decide who''s fault that

is whether you blame managers or the board but that bunch of players

the hub of our squad are pi$$ poor we play pi$$ poor football 80% of

the time and we are where we deserve to be because of it. We

fall in love with players far to fast at Carrow Road and run about

blaming everybody but. They aren’t good enough yet we set them on

pedestals and spit bile at everybody else.