Sign in to follow this  
canariesaregods

two weeks

Is it too much to ask all of you to give it just two weeks before you all throw the towel in? Even if you don''t believe how about sticking to the norwich way of supporting the team, leave the mud-slinging and blame games for the long off-season. Two weeks of support and who knows what will happen, i''m not saying we will stay up (although i think we will) but at least give it a fight like we demand from the players. I pay good money to watch norwich city and i fully intend to back the team fully in the last two games, if you''re not just stay away as the team don''t need negativity

[quote user="canariesaregods"]Is it too much to ask all of you to give it just two weeks before you all throw the towel in? Even if you don''t believe how about sticking to the norwich way of supporting the team, leave the mud-slinging and blame games for the long off-season. Two weeks of support and who knows what will happen, i''m not saying we will stay up (although i think we will) but at least give it a fight like we demand from the players. I pay good money to watch norwich city and i fully intend to back the team fully in the last two games, if you''re not just stay away as the team don''t need negativity[/quote]KEEP THE FAITH !!!!!!!!!!!!! OTBC!!!!!!!!!!!!!