Sign in to follow this  
Graham Paddons Beard

The future...money, and Neil Doncaster.

Look at the top of our division. Now look at the bottom. You will see three teams in terrible financial circumstances and three with significantly bigger financial resosurces to draw on. I have said for many years that NCFC needs around £30 million pounds to progress. Our club has not actively sought this and as a result will now get relegated. And forget Cullum, that is a complete red herring.

This will now happen.

1. We will lose our better players.

2. Our loan players will return

3. Our main creditors will become increasingly nervous. £20 milliion debt on league 1 income is not good news. Expect the spector of administration to grow. Axa are not enjoying the best of times.

4. So we compete on as shoestring, with youth team players, diminishing gates and looking for investment in a recession.

Many thanks Neil , and the rest of the Cronies. You are a joke and your CV (which you once said to me was you main asset) is now toilet paper.

GP....I totally agree with what you have said and the fact that our board and Chief Executive have allowed this situation to happen. I recently e-mailed Mr Doncaster and got his usual answering a question with a question technique.

The best thing that will come out of relegation will be the pressure put on our board and C/Executive,as they have run the NCFC ship with no direction and absolutley free from ambition.

Today on Canary call somebody said if we don''t get relegated this year it will only happen next year which sums up the direction of our board and Executives.

Mr Doncaster should expect to receive some heated e-mails and rightly so, he has had the stewardship of this club and unfortunately he has only one destination which is Prudence.

[quote user=" Baldrick"]For that wan*** Plonkcaster the future is bright. He still has his copper bottom contract. Financially, for himself, he won''t give a toss about relegation.  [/quote]

I dont know what sort of a contract he has but I suspect your right, Doncasters salary will remain the same if we`re 3rd Division. I cant imagine at the time he was appointed  there was enough foresight  to link his salary to the success or failure of the club. In fairness I doubt that happens to any other CEO`s. I guess he will jump ship like most of the players, his ambition will not be satisfied by being CEO  of a 3rd Division team, every cloud has a silver lining eh?  

[quote user="ridgeman"]I hope he jumps ship sooner rather than later then we can move forward.[/quote]

Jump ship, hopefully jump off a f*cking cliff.[:D]

I wonder what his performance bonus will be this season? Can''t be many CEs in league 1 on £180K + bonuses + pension contributions p.a.

[quote user="crafty canary"]I wonder what his performance bonus will be this season? Can''t be many CEs in league 1 on £180K + bonuses + pension contributions p.a.[/quote]

I wonder what the applause would have been like if he''d accompanied Delia at full-time at the front of the Greene King Stand?