Sign in to follow this  
Heacham fc

Relegation Cost Leicester £10million

Just seen on sky sports milan mandjeric saying hoe relegation from the championship to league one cost him personally £10million, now Delia only has £14million to her name is she really going to stump up that type of money to save us from extintsion????

Ray stubbs said exactly this on final score on Saurday, and Garth Crooks mentioned it too when Charltons relegation was confirmed.

jas :)

So if we give Delia a standing ovation for £11m in 11 years...(plus relegation to the Third Division)

What would we do for Madaric if he''d given £10m in ONE season - a blowie from Captain Canary?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Ray stubbs said exactly this on final score on Saurday, and Garth Crooks mentioned it too when Charltons relegation was confirmed.

jas :)

[/quote]

That is a massive amount for us to try to account for.  Very worrying.

I think Mandaric is talking crap TBH.

Our total income last year was only £18 million so if we were to lose over half that then we are pretty much finished. I think you can take it though that our income next year will drop by somewhere between 25 and 30%, so there will be some severe cost cutting.

It''s pretty much certain our team will be made up of youngsters and nobodies....i''d be very surprised if any of Marshall, Cureton, Croft, Clingan, Russell, Lee, Pattison, Drury are still City players next season as we just will not be able to afford them!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Relegation will cost us the club!!![/quote]

Not sure that relegation will mean this - happens to a dozen teams or so every year and they do not all go out of business or continue to slip down the leagues.

For every Wimbledon and Leeds there is a Man City.

[quote user="rjwc22"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"]Relegation will cost us the club!!![/quote]

Not sure that relegation will mean this - happens to a dozen teams or so every year and they do not all go out of business or continue to slip down the leagues.

For every Wimbledon and Leeds there is a Man City.

[/quote]

Explain to me how we will keep going, we are skint we can''t afford players and are leaking cash,in league 1 the tv money is crap, the players that leave will get us about 3 or 4 million at best and that will be "accounted for" as usual. We will have no chance of coming straight back up and the the fans will start to say enough is enough, i honestly believe that we will just collapse as a club all thanks to the boards constant mistakes and pathetic decisions!! And before i get the usual " we don''t need fans like you" shi*,my season tickets are already renewed and i will give the team my support next season (no matter how crap they will be) but the board and Queen Delia can take a long walk of a very short pier!!

We can keep going by playing football.

The focus needs to return to the pitch rather than the alternative investments and I think we would have a good chance on the pitch of challenging next season even if we lose a lot of the first team squad.

It will be tough and there are no guarantees in football but it is exactly this fact that will give us that chance.

I think paying for a season ticket and supporting the team entitles you to express any views about the club you might have (as long as they are not offensive) and to make any suggestions as to how to improve things for NCFC.

Im pretty sure that he would count any revenue lost. There is a big difference between losing money and not recieving money.Thanks to all the fans that season after season buy season tickets etc , the fact that we only have about 8 players wages plus youngsters to pay, i really think that we have a chance of not folding . we have some great young players at the club .The futures bright , the futures yellow and green

Not sure where he gets that figure from - as I understand it the difference in TV revenue is only about 2 million so where did the other 8 million go exactly?That''s not to say relegation isn''t a financial worry of course, but the media love to hype up figures.

If you listen to what Milan is saying you will understand that he says its cost £10 million to get Leicester back up.  Not the relegation side of things.  So from that I will assume if we get relegated we won''t be coming back in a hurry!

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]If you listen to what Milan is saying you will understand that he says its cost £10 million to get Leicester back up.  Not the relegation side of things.  So from that I will assume if we get relegated we won''t be coming back in a hurry![/quote]Ah see what you mean. Now feel even more worried about our future! [:(]

[quote user="whoareyou?"]

I think Mandaric is talking crap TBH.

Our total income last year was only £18 million so if we were to lose over half that then we are pretty much finished. I think you can take it though that our income next year will drop by somewhere between 25 and 30%, so there will be some severe cost cutting.

It''s pretty much certain our team will be made up of youngsters and nobodies....i''d be very surprised if any of Marshall, Cureton, Croft, Clingan, Russell, Lee, Pattison, Drury are still City players next season as we just will not be able to afford them!

I too think he is talking crap, i have no idea how he got the sum of 10m, hes getting on a bit, so hes maybe counting last seasons losses too, i don''t imagine your losses/ lack of money gained will be any more than 4/5m maximum..