Sign in to follow this  
The Horse

...new away kit?

Any idea''s of the likely colours etc.? I wouldn''t mind it being similar to the current one but that''d be pretty pointless.

I reckon it will be a green one or maybe the orange RAC one which was floating about pre-season

[quote user="BarclayChuck"]Any idea''s of the likely colours etc.? I wouldn''t mind it being similar to the current one but that''d be pretty pointless.[/quote]

I would have thought a white flag would be appropriate.

Maybe in new cut backs the players will have to design their own kit..

The away kit will be in the colours of the international surrender flag...so that way we don''t get mistaken for a team with any ambition.....especially for second half performances!

[quote user="BarclayChuck"]Any idea''s of the likely colours etc.? I wouldn''t mind it being similar to the current one but that''d be pretty pointless.[/quote]

How about a nice shade of who will honestly give a f**k if we are in league 1!!!!!!

How about a green/yellow sash....like palace''s below, only replace blue/red with green/yellow

[quote user="CT "]Dont buy it!Dont give any more money to the board.....[/quote]

Where do you think the money comes from for players CT? It''s all internal income for the GOOD of the club - it''s a financial circle in which if we didn''t partake we as a club would not exist.

Here''s one for you...I''d rather no Norwich City than one being run into the ground by this bunch of incompetent, think they know best, arrogant, no football nous MORONS!If it carries on we will have no norwich city in a few years....

I''d rather have a Norwich City that no Norwich City even if it meant David Sheepshanks was the manager, Danny Haynes was the goalie and Kevin Muscat was our star centre forward - shows what a childish fan you are.

It also shows the ambition of so called fans when they will settle for anything,stand for something or you''ll fall for anything.