Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Rider

Stormtroopers out in force!

Just as the ground was finally emptying and the last taunts dying away, you all saw who came marching down to us behind the goal waving a City scarf. Yep - Queen Cook / Smith lives and the stormtroopers well lapped it up with ''Delias barmy army'' thundering out.

Yellow Rider was, er, not impressed and stood impassively with lips shut and arms folded. Glancing around there were one or two hardy souls who clearly had similar views but we were vastly outnumbered by her army of devoted followers. Oh well, if (or rather ''when''), the Third Division is confirmed as our home for next season, perhaps some of those deluded fanatics will finally take their Delia spectacles off and face the reality. Then again, perhaps that''s too much to expect!     

I was going to post the same thing. I for one didn''t applaud. She''s cracking at pr and no doubt it''s won her more fans today.

It''s seemed like people were delighted to see her and it made up for the second half no show!

Great post ... I''m not one of them! I just wonder what the excuses are gonna be tomorrow and the day after we get relegated ....

If the majority of our away support were applauding her today then that really is very embarrassing. With us on the brink of relegation to the third division people should be less inclined. Or at least you would think so.If the players get a lap of honour on Monday night next week then I really do wonder about some. Yes there are bound to be a few who will think they can do no wrong and are in fear of voicing their opinions. However, if the majority of the crowd stay behind after the Reading game to applaud the team for their efforts they will need their heads examined in my opinion.That isn''t to say that the players and manager are solely responsible. They must carry a large portion of it. However, they have been brought in to this position by those who control the club and it is really those who deserve the biggest criticism. I don''t think we''ll see protests, but I''m sure that there are quite a few people these days who do not think the sun shines from Delia''s southern orifice.

[quote user="Yellow Rider"]

Just as the ground was finally emptying and the last taunts dying away, you all saw who came marching down to us behind the goal waving a City scarf. Yep - Queen Cook / Smith lives and the stormtroopers well lapped it up with ''Delias barmy army'' thundering out.

Yellow Rider was, er, not impressed and stood impassively with lips shut and arms folded. Glancing around there were one or two hardy souls who clearly had similar views but we were vastly outnumbered by her army of devoted followers. Oh well, if (or rather ''when''), the Third Division is confirmed as our home for next season, perhaps some of those deluded fanatics will finally take their Delia spectacles off and face the reality. Then again, perhaps that''s too much to expect!     

[/quote]

Sad celebrity obsessed fools who wouldn''t be missed by most REAL FANS at CR. Lets hope  they disappear along with the great ''Saviour'' very soon.

I was sitting in with the Ipswich fans, as my (group 3) application failed so i left the game early. But what i have read so far sounds like a complete Joke. Those who clapped should be ashamed; its you ''the happy clappy family fans'' that have sent us to this mess.

I was even tempted to join in with the ''Delia is a slag line'' sang by the binners. But i can’t condemn them, and help them build their excuse of an atmosphere.

I for one would''ve given her a salute. A middle finger salute that is. I can''t believe the fans who applauded her! I''m not trying to be negative, but showering her with praise and chanting Delia''s barmy army is quite simply ludicrous.

If Delia hadn''t shown her face in public how many of you would have accused her of hiding? Damned if she does, damned if she doesn''t.

I applauded a woman who has, despite numerous flaws, helped out the club i love by putting in something in the region of £12,000,000 of her own money.

Without that money we''d undoubtedly be in a worse condition than we are now.

Maybe some of you muppets should realise that you''re not in the majority that you like to pretend you are. You''re a bunch of whinging morons with ill-conceived, half-formed opinions about this football club.

Get over it.

I didn''t go today but the thought of our fans that were there applauding her and her scarf waving antics makes my stomach turn!!

Sadly due to our clubs ridiculous ticketing policy for scum away games the type of fan that gets a ticket is the type of Churchill nodding dog fan that makes this club look sad and pathetic.  They get tickets as they go to a set number of away games but the reason they go to so many games is because they have no other form of social life and probably buy all Delia''s books and watch her on i-player every night.

The fans you really want going to Portman Rd and giving the scum and our board some real abuse are unfortunately too busy with having a life to go to so many away games and therefore don''t get tickets.  Sorry if this offends some fans who went today and who do fit in to the second category but this is just  the way I see it.  Rant Over!!

quote user="?" ..........Said

I applauded a woman who has, despite numerous flaws, helped out the club i love by putting in something in the region of £12,000,000 of her own money.

Maybe some of you muppets should realise that you''re not in the majority that you like to pretend you are. You''re a bunch of whinging morons with ill-conceived, half-formed opinions about this football club.

Get over it.

Oh dear, I do hope you have a sturdy tin hat [:D]

£12,000,000 !!! Your deluded. She has gained far more from ''our'' club then she has put in - wake up you you ''muppet''.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]quote user="?" ..........Said

Get over it.

[/quote]

Tin hat, why, without her investment we would have been relegated ages ago, who else plugs the financial gap between income and expenditure??? Answers please......

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"]

I didn''t go today but the thought of our fans that were there applauding her and her scarf waving antics makes my stomach turn!!

Sadly due to our clubs ridiculous ticketing policy for scum away games the type of fan that gets a ticket is the type of Churchill nodding dog fan that makes this club look sad and pathetic.  They get tickets as they go to a set number of away games but the reason they go to so many games is because they have no other form of social life and probably buy all Delia''s books and watch her on i-player every night.

The fans you really want going to Portman Rd and giving the scum and our board some real abuse are unfortunately too busy with having a life to go to so many away games and therefore don''t get tickets.  Sorry if this offends some fans who went today and who do fit in to the second category but this is just  the way I see it.  Rant Over!!

[/quote]Ah, so the fans who get to go to Ipswich away are unfortunately the ones who follow the team up and down the country during the season. Damn them. How dare they get tickets rather than people who don''t....

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="ncfcfaithful"]

[/quote]

Ah, so the fans who get to go to Ipswich away are unfortunately the ones who follow the team up and down the country during the season.

Damn them. How dare they get tickets rather than people who don''t....
[/quote]

Ok maybe they do deserve them but it doesn''t mean they are more of a fan than other people.  Sadly it''s people that are prepared to go and watch us every week who accept the situation we''re in now and don''t seem up for a fight to get us out of it.

My views may well be different tomorrow but for obvious reasons i''m in a really bad move and I hate everyone and everything at the moment!

[quote user="Rupethebear"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]quote user="?" ..........Said

Get over it.

[/quote]

Tin hat, why, without her investment we would have been relegated ages ago, who else plugs the financial gap between income and expenditure??? Answers please......

[/quote]

And without the boards stupid prudence without ambition policies we wouldn''t be in the mess we''re in now. That woman and her cronies have turned us into a laughing stock and if they have an ounce of decency in their bodies they''ll give the club away to someone with the resources to take us forwards. DELIA OUT.

My tin hat is fine WAY. I have as much contempt for these ''blame Delia for everything'' muppets as i do for the Binners.

Ncfcfaithful: Easy to sit and whinge from behind your radio set, isn''t it? Apt name, by the way! You''re so faithful you can''t be bothered to go to enough games and still whine about not getting tickets to the big matches. Diddums.

[quote user="Rupethebear"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]quote user="?" ..........Said

Get over it.

[/quote]

[/quote]It''s a no-brainer as its the boards job to ensure that there is no gap. If they were not capable of running it correctly, then they shouldn''t have got involved in the first place.

[quote user="ncfcfaithful"][quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="ncfcfaithful"]

[/quote]Ah, so the fans who get to go to Ipswich away are unfortunately the ones who follow the team up and down the country during the season. Damn them. How dare they get tickets rather than people who don''t....[/quote]

Ok maybe they do deserve them but it doesn''t mean they are more of a fan than other people.  Sadly it''s people that are prepared to go and watch us every week who accept the situation we''re in now and don''t seem up for a fight to get us out of it.

My views may well be different tomorrow but for obvious reasons i''m in a really bad move and I hate everyone and everything at the moment!

[/quote]Absolutely understandable. Mind you, possibly the fans who go every week have been engaged in this battle for so long they are exhausted. Combat fatigue perhaps.

Get over it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would we? Do you know that? How many other Clubs like Norwich have gone off the radar since Delia took over? Not many. The fact is this Club is bigger than her and its just as likely, if not more that we would ve been in a stronger position. Prats like you who fall for such nonsense spin from the corridors of CR are as much to blame for your naive praising of a regime that are clueless as to how to run a club. So answer me please.....Prove no one would''ve taken charge of City had saviour Smith not done and do you Honestly think we''d of disappeared into nothing much bigger than Telford or Welling utd?

Get over it.

12 million! LOL! You are right , unfortunately you are in the majority, because the majority of our supporters are inbred clueless folk who love the fact we have a Z list celeb at the helm of little ''ol norwich. Well done for applauding under achievement and inadequacy today. Enjoy league one next season and league two the following season. [:$]

Before you start calling me a prat, read your post, ''prove no one would have taken charge of City'' well we have been up for sale and there are still no takers!! If you can find somebody better, with more time and investment then you are very clever and can then rightly call me a prat!!! Over to you Adolf.....sssshhhhh

Ncfcfaithful: Easy to sit and whinge from behind your radio set, isn''t it? Apt name, by the way! You''re so faithful you can''t be bothered to go to enough games and still whine about not getting tickets to the big matches. Diddums.

It''s called having a job that involves working every Saturday mate!!!  I''ve been to plenty of other games that aren''t on a Saturday this season and have been on two pre-season tours with Norwich in the past but I got older and got responsibilities mate so i''ll sit wherever I want to sit and moan. As you don''t know me you don''t know the facts so i''ll forgive you for being wrong!

After the final whistle I turned my back on the pitch and would not even look at her or the players warming down.

We have been let down badly by all and I for one will not clap them off.

Jim, who posts on here spoke to queen Delia just before she went on the pitch, ill let him update you what she said but it makes my blood boil!

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

Before you start calling me a prat, read your post, ''prove no one would have taken charge of City'' well we have been up for sale and there are still no takers!! If you can find somebody better, with more time and investment then you are very clever and can then rightly call me a prat!!! Over to you Adolf.....sssshhhhh

[/quote]

When she took over dim wit! As for now, Well seems we may have lost out due to sertain people moving goalposts.

[quote user="Adolf Whittler"][quote user="Rupethebear"]

[/quote]

When she took over dim wit! As for now, Well seems we may have lost out due to sertain people moving goalposts.

[/quote]

Certain not ''sertain.......

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]£12,000,000 !!! Your deluded. She has gained far more from ''our'' club then she has put in - wake up you you ''muppet''.
[/quote]

How exactly do you come to that conclusion?  Enlighten me please.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[quote user="IRN-BRU"]£12,000,000 !!! Your deluded. She has gained far more from ''our'' club then she has put in - wake up you you ''muppet''.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well for one she''ll get most if not all back and its certainly kept her profile up hasn''t it, so i think she''s done well out of OUR club thankyou very much

[quote user="Adolf Whittler"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well for one she''ll get most if not all back and its certainly kept her profile up hasn''t it, so i think she''s done well out of OUR club thankyou very much

[/quote]

In the first place Adolf that is gain in the future not gained in the past as Irn said.

Secondly, getting most of it back is not gaining far more than is put in.

Irn is saying that she has had more than £12 mil out of the Club. I don''t understand his comment