Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

SCUM SUPPORTERS AND THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest,  I was walking behind a city fan with a his daughter (no more than 11 years old), singing the ''my old man.....'' song, and then gloryfying the convicted murdered (i repeat MURDERER) Steve Wright. Social services should be called in my opinion.Why do we have to make ourselves look so stupid singing about a killer?  No wonder people call us inbred! [:$]

[quote user="Marty"]

you''d get better protection if you were protesting about some global or eco stuff and vandalising property, maybe shouting lots of abuse at the police too, then they''d take care of you for fear of some work shy scroungers filming the police shoving you!

[/quote]It''s ok to be assaulted by the police if you shout at them is it?

[quote user="jimbob"]I was there with my ten year old son and to be honest thought the Police done a good job. How the Norwich fan behind me stayed in the ground during the match does amaze me though, his behaviour was offensive and disgusting and the Ipswich fans just baited him more and more, his wife and kid were so angry with him.   we walked from the ground with the Norwich  crowd and to be honest we kept away from the Ipswich fans on the left. We slipped of down a side street to get to our car with no problems [/quote]Frankly both clubs have their fair share of fen gibbons who''d happily fire up their torches if someone with a brain cell told them to

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="Marty"]

you''d get better protection if you were protesting about some global or eco stuff and vandalising property, maybe shouting lots of abuse at the police too, then they''d take care of you for fear of some work shy scroungers filming the police shoving you!

[/quote]

It''s ok to be assaulted by the police if you shout at them is it?
[/quote]

Well after hours of verbal abuse, vile threats, vandalism, unruly behavior and general bad feeling I think the odd lapse would be understandable, afterall these people are human! I like to see how many of us would deal with this sort of cumulative abuse and hate. Also, I said shouting abuse, not merely shouting, I don''t think that shouting is an offence, but if you can the police f-ing this that and the other I''d expect an arrest or two, but this kind of behviour seems to be fairly standard nowadays and almost tolerated.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="SPat"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]It''s ok to be assaulted by the police if you shout at them is it?[/quote]

Well after hours of verbal abuse, vile threats, vandalism, unruly behavior and general bad feeling I think the odd lapse would be understandable, afterall these people are human! I like to see how many of us would deal with this sort of cumulative abuse and hate. Also, I said shouting abuse, not merely shouting, I don''t think that shouting is an offence, but if you can the police f-ing this that and the other I''d expect an arrest or two, but this kind of behviour seems to be fairly standard nowadays and almost tolerated.

[/quote]I expect that''s why they covered up their identification numbers then? because they expected an odd lapse or two! I suspect you''ve not been on a proper demonstration, you might understand why some protestors shout abuse at the police if you had.

Policing was totally inadequate it was violence waiting to happen at Norwich you cant get anywhere near them but at ipswich the police had put there line in the wrong place when letting fans in so norwich and ipswich fans got to mingle very easily i think the evening news needs to run an article on this i def saw the spitting

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]So because I have an opinion of something it makes me a child?!  FYI I have the day off WORK tomorrow if it makes you happy.
[/quote]

You have the day off work every day, it''s called being on the dole

[/quote]

I won''t enlighten you with my place of work, you''ll only be jealous.
[/quote]

What, you''re a pimp for your mum and sisters?

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]So because I have an opinion of something it makes me a child?!  FYI I have the day off WORK tomorrow if it makes you happy.
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

True, I often look on in open mouthed awe as my bin is being emptied into the back of the dust wagon. You win.

[quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

True, I often look on in open mouthed awe as my bin is being emptied into the back of the dust wagon. You win.

[/quote]

quality, always a hard challenge to make me laugh at this time on a Monday morning, but that did, thanks.

Policing was awful. Road signs being thrown, coins and big metal. I was glad to see one Ipswich fan being nicked though, that little group behind that blue metal fencing. One policeman got him, he tried to get out of it but then 3 more came after him. I was also annoyed at how long it took for us to get out of the ground, surely they could of organised it alot better then that, they had quite alot of time to work out a good strategy.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]I was absolutely disgusted today after the game when we were being held outside behind the stand that the police didn''t do more to protect us Norwich fans from the scum.

Whilst standing there with my 10 year old daughter, waiting to move, the police stood by and watched these bastards spit all over us and when I complained all they said was let them carry on we have them on camera even though they admitted they didn''t know who they were. thankfully i had my daughter with me if not i would be probably still be in ipshit nick as i type this.

perhaps one of these scum bastards, who no doubt will come on here and try and gloat, can explain why they feel it necessary to spit all over youngsters trying to look like ''a big man''  and before someone asks these werent kids they were middle/old aged inbreds
[/quote]headquarters@suffolk.pnn.police.uk  write to this address and mark it fao the chief constable and air your views..i will certainley be doing so

[quote user="SnakepitCanary"]Policing was awful. Road signs being thrown, coins and big metal. I was glad to see one Ipswich fan being nicked though, that little group behind that blue metal fencing. One policeman got him, he tried to get out of it but then 3 more came after him. I was also annoyed at how long it took for us to get out of the ground, surely they could of organised it alot better then that, they had quite alot of time to work out a good strategy.[/quote]I was saying much the same to my old man, it was much worse yesterday than the last couple of years. All it would have taken was a couple of dozen ''heavies'' from each side to decide they actually wanted to have it, and it could have all kicked off in a big way. There weren''t nearly enough police patrolling the sides of the group on the march back to the station. Regarding that group behind the blue metal fence, all the police needed to do was stand in front of the fence and it would have stopped a lot of the problems.

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Calm down.  Don''t think your fans are all high and mighty. Tw@t.[/quote]Maybe not. But I don''t remember any coin throwing at Carrow Road since the 80s, even when we play your sorry bunch.Face it, you support a team stuck in a timewarp from the last time you actually won anything. Poorman Road is half full (on a good day) of some of the ugliest people I''ve laid eyes on sporting room temperature IQs.That''s why your fans spit at small children. You sick b*st*rds.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

jealous of stacking shelves in tesco''s. erm nope not really

[quote user="CT "]

Did anyone else think it was bloody hilarious when that scummer fan put his hand through that pub window?

It made I larf!

[/quote]

Yeah! I also found it funny when that wannabe in the camoflauge jacket, who looked about 12, was going mental at us and giving the biggun, aswell as the Amy Winehouses'' wannabe boyfriend taunts.

The only way for the position concerning policing at Portman Road will improve

is if you complain. You can lodge your complaint at http://www.ipcc.gov.uk/index/complaints/forms/form_complaint.htm

Even if you feel that there was not enough Police at the

game this still constitutes as a complaint. You may not feel that it is worth complaining

however believe me figures produced by IPCC are actioned upon by Chief

Constables, as they know that these figures can effect their bottom line and ultimately

their jobs.

It is no good complaining on a message board, if you

want action tell the IPCC

[quote user="CT "]

Did anyone else think it was bloody hilarious when that scummer fan put his hand through that pub window?

It made I larf!

[/quote]

yer that was funny the two police man standing there looked at each other and smiled as well

To be honest lets not go overboard. There was not much more than the usual few wannabe hardmen stood behind a fence giving us abuse but where i thought the police really got it wrong yesterday in comparison to previous years was not moving their fans on far enough back from the road before they let us out. They do not usually let them line the fance like that and get that close. All they needed to do was push them back into the car park and there would have been little scope for any trouble as it was it very nearly kicked off due to the fact they were close enough to spit and throw coins etc.

Quite susprising really as the police have really had the derby sewn up for years but yesterday they came close to screwing up!

I was more surprised that they hadn''t moved them back before kick off from that fence.

Usually as you say they are not allowed right up to the fence and certainly not left alone like that.

I did think after the game they were just waiting to arrest them once they went far enough to get them on something more than just threatening behaviour.

[quote user="CT "]

It made I larf!

[/quote]

One can only remain hopeful that he or indeed it it was seriously hurt?  An minor bright spot on an otherwise poor afternoon.

I agree - was badly organised as we were queueing for ages with them stood just 6 foot away. I gave them some abuse back and got pulled aside and threatened with arrest for my troubles!

[quote user="Jim Smith"]I agree - was badly organised as we were queueing for ages with them stood just 6 foot away. I gave them some abuse back and got pulled aside and threatened with arrest for my troubles![/quote]

Pathetic wasn’t it, Plod allowed the cattle up to the fence and then wonder why a few of us returned fire.  Did you see that Scummer that looked like an even fatter Tony Hadley, all orange with a slick backed hair, what a complete and utter ____!

Really I’d have paid handsomely for the privilege of unarmed one to one combat with that ----with all proceeds going to charity of course.

Oh and what about the really short one with the dodgy looking goatee that kept having to jump up to see over the fence, priceless! 

Still as I said to the policeman

“You don’t need to worry about me Constable, I’m a  Brazilian electrician”

I smiled!Gallows humour I suppose - I understand that!

The policing in the station was poor.

Of course they couldn''t keep the binners out for the entire duration of our train delay, but i was talking to a copper when they started coming in and we were all still on the platform and he was livid with his supervisors.

According to him they were left criminally short staffed, what with 3,000ish mixed fans standing in the same station, but despite that they constantly refused to send more coppers to the place. Plus they hadn''t planned for our delay, so there was little to no organisation. He reckoned it was just luck and the fact that we were so disheartened that stopped it from kicking off majorly...

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="No Quarter"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="No Quarter"]

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]So because I have an opinion of something it makes me a child?!  FYI I have the day off WORK tomorrow if it makes you happy.[/quote]

[/quote]I won''t enlighten you with my place of work, you''ll only be jealous.[/quote]

[/quote]

quality, always a hard challenge to make me laugh at this time on a Monday morning, but that did, thanks.

[/quote]Easily pleased.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Calm down.  Don''t think your fans are all high and mighty. Tw@t.[/quote]Maybe not. But I don''t remember any coin throwing at Carrow Road since the 80s, even when we play your sorry bunch.Face it, you support a team stuck in a timewarp from the last time you actually won anything. Poorman Road is half full (on a good day) of some of the ugliest people I''ve laid eyes on sporting room temperature IQs.That''s why your fans spit at small children. You sick b*st*rds.[/quote]At the end of the day, we still have more points than you.  Which therefore means, that we are a better team/club.  Pride of Anglia as always.

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Calm down.  Don''t think your fans are all high and mighty. Tw@t.[/quote]Maybe not. But I don''t remember any coin throwing at Carrow Road since the 80s, even when we play your sorry bunch.Face it, you support a team stuck in a timewarp from the last time you actually won anything. Poorman Road is half full (on a good day) of some of the ugliest people I''ve laid eyes on sporting room temperature IQs.That''s why your fans spit at small children. You sick b*st*rds.[/quote]At the end of the day, we still have more points than you.  Which therefore means, that we are a better team/club.  Pride of Anglia as always.[/quote]Dream on!