Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

SCUM SUPPORTERS AND THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been told today that Norfolk Police were only allowed to send 25 coppers, they normally send 50.  Due to costs. 

It certainly looked like less police about yesterday so this may explain when the idiots did not get moved on through lack of resources.

[quote user="Ren"]

Been told today that Norfolk Police were only allowed to send 25 coppers, they normally send 50.  Due to costs. 

[/quote]Surely we could have got another 25 on loan?

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Merry Mawkin"]

Norwich City are Pride of East Anglia, always will be!

[/quote]

Even with scum a league above us next season?
[/quote]

Next season? Where have you been the last 3/4 seasons ...

[quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Calm down.  Don''t think your fans are all high and mighty. Tw@t.[/quote]Maybe not. But I don''t remember any coin throwing at Carrow Road since the 80s, even when we play your sorry bunch.Face it, you support a team stuck in a timewarp from the last time you actually won anything. Poorman Road is half full (on a good day) of some of the ugliest people I''ve laid eyes on sporting room temperature IQs.That''s why your fans spit at small children. You sick b*st*rds.[/quote]At the end of the day, we still have more points than you.  Which therefore means, that we are a better team/club.  Pride of Anglia as always.[/quote]Dream on![/quote]Points win prizes! You know it, we know it.  I don''t know why the hatred towards us is so vile.  You''re only a small club in Yarmouth to us.

[quote user="LQ"]I smiled!Gallows humour I suppose - I understand that!

[/quote]It''s really not that difficult to understand, unless you''ve never heard

of London before.  Which, by the sounds of it, alot of you yokels

haven''t.

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Calm down.  Don''t think your fans are all high and mighty. Tw@t.[/quote]Maybe not. But I don''t remember any coin throwing at Carrow Road since the 80s, even when we play your sorry bunch.Face it, you support a team stuck in a timewarp from the last time you actually won anything. Poorman Road is half full (on a good day) of some of the ugliest people I''ve laid eyes on sporting room temperature IQs.That''s why your fans spit at small children. You sick b*st*rds.[/quote]At the end of the day, we still have more points than you.  Which therefore means, that we are a better team/club.  Pride of Anglia as always.[/quote]Dream on![/quote]Points win prizes! You know it, we know it.  I don''t know why the hatred towards us is so vile.  You''re only a small club in Yarmouth to us.[/quote]Die.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Calm down.  Don''t think your fans are all high and mighty. Tw@t.[/quote]Maybe not. But I don''t remember any coin throwing at Carrow Road since the 80s, even when we play your sorry bunch.Face it, you support a team stuck in a timewarp from the last time you actually won anything. Poorman Road is half full (on a good day) of some of the ugliest people I''ve laid eyes on sporting room temperature IQs.That''s why your fans spit at small children. You sick b*st*rds.[/quote]At the end of the day, we still have more points than you.  Which therefore means, that we are a better team/club.  Pride of Anglia as always.[/quote]Dream on![/quote]Points win prizes! You know it, we know it.  I don''t know why the hatred towards us is so vile.  You''re only a small club in Yarmouth to us.[/quote]Die.[/quote]Excusez moi?!

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Calm down.  Don''t think your fans are all high and mighty. Tw@t.[/quote]Maybe not. But I don''t remember any coin throwing at Carrow Road since the 80s, even when we play your sorry bunch.Face it, you support a team stuck in a timewarp from the last time you actually won anything. Poorman Road is half full (on a good day) of some of the ugliest people I''ve laid eyes on sporting room temperature IQs.That''s why your fans spit at small children. You sick b*st*rds.[/quote]At the end of the day, we still have more points than you.  Which therefore means, that we are a better team/club.  Pride of Anglia as always.[/quote]Dream on![/quote]Points win prizes! You know it, we know it.  I don''t know why the hatred towards us is so vile.  You''re only a small club in Yarmouth to us.[/quote]Die.[/quote]Excusez moi?![/quote]I suffer from severe over-exaguration on internet forums. It''s not my fault.

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Calm down.  Don''t think your fans are all high and mighty. Tw@t.
[/quote]

Maybe not. But I don''t remember any coin throwing at Carrow Road since the 80s, even when we play your sorry bunch.

Face it, you support a team stuck in a timewarp from the last time you actually won anything.
Poorman Road is half full (on a good day) of some of the ugliest people I''ve laid eyes on sporting room temperature IQs.

That''s why your fans spit at small children. You sick b*st*rds.
[/quote]

At the end of the day, we still have more points than you.  Which therefore means, that we are a better team/club.  Pride of Anglia as always.
[/quote]

Dream on!
[/quote]

Points win prizes! You know it, we know it.  I don''t know why the hatred towards us is so vile.  You''re only a small club in Yarmouth to us.
[/quote]
Die.
[/quote]

Excusez moi?!
[/quote]

Oh what, are you back again?  Them bins aint gonna empty themselves in the morning you know, get to bed you cheeky young scamp!

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="JimRoyle"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Calm down.  Don''t think your fans are all high and mighty. Tw@t.[/quote]Maybe not. But I don''t remember any coin throwing at Carrow Road since the 80s, even when we play your sorry bunch.Face it, you support a team stuck in a timewarp from the last time you actually won anything. Poorman Road is half full (on a good day) of some of the ugliest people I''ve laid eyes on sporting room temperature IQs.That''s why your fans spit at small children. You sick b*st*rds.[/quote]At the end of the day, we still have more points than you.  Which therefore means, that we are a better team/club.  Pride of Anglia as always.[/quote]Dream on![/quote]Points win prizes! You know it, we know it.  I don''t know why the hatred towards us is so vile.  You''re only a small club in Yarmouth to us.[/quote]That''s rich coming from a supporter of a small club near Felixstowe! [:D]

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"][quote user="LQ"]I smiled!

Gallows humour I suppose - I understand that!

[/quote]

It''s really not that difficult to understand, unless you''ve never heard of London before.  Which, by the sounds of it, alot of you yokels haven''t.
[/quote]

Now come on sunshine, you are really out of order, there are poor unfortunate people of some unpleasant stinkhole, not sure where it is, just outside London I have been told, it''s called Ipshit or something like that! anyway, the poor backward folk of this non entity slum town need their bins emptying tomorrow, are you going to let them down? Now be a good citizen and go and empty their waste, you never know, you might find a hot meal for you and your family. Talking of which, how is your mum / sister? I guess there is no cure for those tiny little fingers she has, gets ''em from her dad or is it brother, maybe both, your complex family untis confuse me. Better let you get off anyway, you need to go and fetch your mum, I hear she works around the football ground late at night, I''m really not sure what sort of job that can be at this time of night! I heard her pay was not good too, shame, now she has to use both hands, must be hard with them little fingers.

i was very suprised to hear of only a few arrests. i have been on holiday in the carribean and just got back. i heard the result and expected to come back to the news of big fan trouble after the match. it is the first one i have missed for 12 years. i agree with all the posts on here about the scum getting far too near city fans after the match. this never happens at norwich and should not be allowed. in the 90''s they would happilly charge with horses... let me guess they have scrapped that thanks to the cost.