Sign in to follow this  
matt crowhurst

SCUM SUPPORTERS AND THE POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was absolutely disgusted today after the game when we were being held outside behind the stand that the police didn''t do more to protect us Norwich fans from the scum. Whilst standing there with my 10 year old daughter, waiting to move, the police stood by and watched these bastards spit all over us and when I complained all they said was let them carry on we have them on camera even though they admitted they didn''t know who they were. thankfully i had my daughter with me if not i would be probably still be in ipshit nick as i type this.perhaps one of these scum bastards, who no doubt will come on here and try and gloat, can explain why they feel it necessary to spit all over youngsters trying to look like ''a big man''  and before someone asks these werent kids they were middle/old aged inbreds

Ridiculous, I admit I was arms everywhere singing my heart out throwing abuse at them, but bloody spitting on you and your daughter is wrong. Disgusting mate!

I sympathise with you but unless you''re a supporter of some third world minority group with a grudge against this country then don''t expect the police to protect you.

Thats because they are what they are Matt and how you rightly describe them - inbreds - webbed feet and all that goes with it - disgusting behaviour that would not be expected of an animal - there again we are talking about Ipshi* supporters

There was a kid on my train back that must have been about 10 who had been hit by a coin thrown from one of their idiots after the game.  Makes you proud does it Ipswich fans?

What is the point of holding us back for 25 mins if they are going to let them lot stand outside??? 

I thought there policing was very poor today (which is unusual as its normally not too bad). They seemed only interested in our lot as anyone that made a gesture back got a warning dispite all the provication fom them!

I am going to give them some support as without them tit really would all kinck off at the derbies. I do think they should have arrested a few Ipswich fans as I know a coin got thrown at someone near me and then they seemed to be holding us back instead of dealing with them.

[quote user="matt crowhurst"]I was absolutely disgusted today after the game when we were being held outside behind the stand that the police didn''t do more to protect us Norwich fans from the scum.

Whilst standing there with my 10 year old daughter, waiting to move, the police stood by and watched these bastards spit all over us and when I complained all they said was let them carry on we have them on camera even though they admitted they didn''t know who they were. thankfully i had my daughter with me if not i would be probably still be in ipshit nick as i type this.

perhaps one of these scum bastards, who no doubt will come on here and try and gloat, can explain why they feel it necessary to spit all over youngsters trying to look like ''a big man''  and before someone asks these werent kids they were middle/old aged inbreds
[/quote]disgusting...sums the scum up!!!

Completely defeats the purpose of holding us all in and clearing the orad outside if they are then going to let them stand no more than 10 feet away from us in that car park and hurl abuse. To be honest they are lucky that the away following is a slightly different demographic to what it was a few years ago otherwise that would have kicked off big time today after the game. I was getting coins and all sorts hurled at me and as soon as I gave any kind of abuse back got taken aside by a policeman and threatened with arrest!

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]I think you may find that this happened to some of our fans at your place.  So pipe down.
[/quote]

Whatever.  Now fuck off back to your own shitty little message board!

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Calm down.  Don''t think your fans are all high and mighty. Tw@t.
[/quote]

Mate, look at the time, it''s time you were in bed you have got school in the morning!!

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]Always have been and always will.  Accept it.
[/quote]

Wherever it happens it should not be accepted, that is fact, bloody vile behaviour, I think i''d tear someone a new a-hole if they did that to a ten year kid of mine, although i don''t have a 10 year kid!

*sigh*Dont feed the binman troll.Be prepared for an onslaught of them in the next few weeks , feel sorry for them as they have to use our msg board as thiers is full of stories about ''Trrraaaaaactas, Binmen and building site convenience facilities.

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]So because I have an opinion of something it makes me a child?!  FYI I have the day off WORK tomorrow if it makes you happy.
[/quote]

Using unacceptable language makes you a child.

[quote user="Rupethebear"]

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]So because I have an opinion of something it makes me a child?!  FYI I have the day off WORK tomorrow if it makes you happy.[/quote]

Using unacceptable language makes you a child.

[/quote]So you are saying that Ren is a child?! Not very polite.

I have to say though,that for all the talk and hype I would have to consider the whole derby fairly tame compared to others, Had it have been West Ham vs Millwall today for aguments sake, I''m sure had their fans have been in our position at the end of the game outside the stadium they would''nt have let a fence or a hedge stand in their way of getting at those scum bastards.

A few years ago there after a game my wife and I were ushered by police to a load of scum fans who had pleasure spitting in front of us, not nice, not what we pay taxes to the police for either!

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]So because I have an opinion of something it makes me a child?!  FYI I have the day off WORK tomorrow if it makes you happy.
[/quote]

You have the day off work every day, it''s called being on the dole

[quote user="No Quarter"]

[quote user="Essex Yella Belly"]So because I have an opinion of something it makes me a child?!  FYI I have the day off WORK tomorrow if it makes you happy.[/quote]

You have the day off work every day, it''s called being on the dole

[/quote]I won''t enlighten you with my place of work, you''ll only be jealous.

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]A few years ago there after a game my wife and I were ushered by police to a load of scum fans who had pleasure spitting in front of us, not nice, not what we pay taxes to the police for either![/quote]

you''d get better protection if you were protesting about some global or eco stuff and vandalising property, maybe shouting lots of abuse at the police too, then they''d take care of you for fear of some work shy scroungers filming the police shoving you! But some footy fans gob at you and chuck stuff at you and they just stand there, it''s poor. I got assaulted by a policeman at Maine road many years ago, I was intimidated by a couple of coppers and then got roughed up for eventually giving a bit of verbal back, I just wish I had Max Cliffords telephone number, could have made a meal of it and made some cash. The policemen were actually demoted for it. Sorry, going off a tangent somewhat.

I was there with my ten year old son and to be honest thought the Police done a good job. How the Norwich fan behind me stayed in the ground during the match does amaze me though, his behaviour was offensive and disgusting and the Ipswich fans just baited him more and more, his wife and kid were so angry with him.   we walked from the ground with the Norwich  crowd and to be honest we kept away from the Ipswich fans on the left. We slipped of down a side street to get to our car with no problems