Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

[quote user="newyorkcanary"]Sorry I''m late--- at Disney World withe wife and kids... I''ll join fellas with AZ Alkmaar for this week.  Good Luck![/quote]

Well done Justin.. I was gettin'' worried about ya[Y]

Please please please come good AZ. I always get extra nervous when a nap of mine gets picked.... Sorry I couldn''t make it last night [:(] was really gutted, had prior plans...

That was unlucky Norfolk and Fellas. Sometimes it''s just not meant to be. We have had a good run the last few weeks I guess it won''t do any harm to let Billy have one back! I did let him beat me at darts last night too! (All for the good of the Free Bet I might add)[;)]

We will be back again next week when it''s Obiwancanary in charge[Y] Then it''s Beakers proper go and I see Ray got an extra week in at the end where he put Fellas in charge.

Ray''s Rota for the rest of the season is :-

Apr 25th Obiwancanary
May  2nd Beaker
May  9th Fellas

I''ll be back after the weekend with the stats [:)]

Now I''ve been trying on and off all day to post the stats but for some reason I can''t paste the table onto here. This is the best I can do and I''m sorry it''s a bit of a jumble. If anyone has any ideas why this is your help would be appreciated.

Five out of six for the unlucky Norfolkchance1[*] this week but another good week for us PUPs with 32 correct naps from 45 selections which is a very healthy 71%.  With one week left in April 15 PUPs have 3-3 so far for the month. Beakers[*] long winning run came to an end so now Mr Bump[*] Shaun[*] and Trent[*] have the longest winning run with 8 consecutive winning naps.
This is the latest PUPs League showing those who have at least 50% correct from at least 50% weeks.

Trent Canary 26-29 90
Inch High 32-37 86
NCFC_Shaun 30-36 83
Arrdee 18-22 82
Leedscanary 29-36 81
Mr. Bump 27-34 79
Shack Attack 26-33 79
Beaker 24-31 77
Pboro_Canary 26-34 76
MacDougall’s perm 22-29 76
Sparkos 24-33 73
Newyorkcanary 26-37 70
Mister Chops 23-33 70
Kathy 14-20 70
Hissing Sid 24-35 69
Obiwancanary 22-32 69
Fellas 25-37 68
Gentleman Jim 25-37 68
Nutty nigel 25-37 68
Graham Humphrey 24-36 67
The Butler 24-36 67
GazzaTCC 20-39 67
Cosmic Twin 23-35 66
Muddy funster 23-35 66
Cityangel 21-32 66
Norfolkchance1 24-37 65
Yankee Canary 24-37 65
Berkshire Canary 22-34 65
Delia’s Devon… 22-34 65
BringBackIwan 17-26 65
Norfolkbroadslim 18-28 64
Hughsey 16-25 64
Lappinitup 22-37 59
1st Wazzock 21-36 58
Methcanary 18-32 56
Blahblahblah 18-33 55
Canary Ryan 12-23 52
Sports-Desk Pete 19-37 51

Norfolk, a real solid effort on your part this week. Only an upset during the last 5-6 minutes of the one match let us down. Before the matches were played I thought your choices were spot on.

Nutty, I think I''m 20 out of 30, which accords with the percentage correct of 67%, rather than 20 out of 39 as shown on your listing.

I don''t envy you having to do that analysis each week, it''s a tough job and thanks for your efforts [;)]

Thanks Gazza.. it''s a typo and you are right my friend.

I''m fed up this week because I can normally paste the tables straight onto the posts but something won''t let me do that anymore. I don''t know if it''s me and my computer, AOL or this forums software. Pick anyone form three cuz there''s not a good ''n amongst them! [;)]

Are you using AOLs'' own browser ?  Do they still have that these days ?  I tend to use firefox.  Maybe give that a go and see if it works ?

Yeah seems to be the way, I think this is the third time I have been one away so I think I''m a fully paid up member of the "one away" club now!

I thought all those picks were really good shouts if anything my own pick would be the one that would let us down (Leeds).

I''m pleased that we are challenging for the win every week now I think that shows that both the picker and the pickers are thinking along the right lines.

Well Done everyone

Gah I felt awful when I saw the results. I''m sorry [:(]. Been on a bad run of form recently... We''ve been so close so many times this season.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Are you using AOLs'' own browser ?  Do they still have that these days ?  I tend to use firefox.  Maybe give that a go and see if it works ?
[/quote]

I think it''s something to do with formatted and unformatted text Blah. I can''t paste onto another Word document without selecting "paste special" and "unformatted text". It all interests me about as much as a tangible fixed asset but I do need to get it sorted. Thanks for trying to help mate[Y]

[quote user="Fellas"]Gah I felt awful when I saw the results. I''m sorry [:(]. Been on a bad run of form recently... We''ve been so close so many times this season.
[/quote]

Now Fellas, remember there''s no reason to feel terrible or apologise. We all give our best and that''s all anyone can ask. Norfolk is right, we are so much better at this than we used to be. I reckon we can have at least one more win before the end of the season[Y]