Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Bundesliga for me this week. Hamburg could still win the league and are so strong at home P13 W11 D1 L1 F21 A9 Pts 34. Hannover have the worst away record in the league P13 W0 D2 L11 F10 A38 Pts 2. Looks nailed on to me!

Hamburg      V      Hannover      Home Win

Good luck everyone [Y] and see you tomorrow[B]

Hi everyone lots of good choices so far, keep them coming. I hope to make my final choices tomorrow evening around 7 or 8 o''clock (if thats ok with you nutty) but I''ll be sorting through the possibilities for several hours before then and analysing where the best picks are.

After the last few recent successes I want to keep the ball rolling and follow in the footsteps of Yankee , Fellas, P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High and Blahblahblah by winning us some money for the academy. 

P.s. Cheers Nutty for the build up, hope I can deliver!  

Wolves to beat QPR for me too please. Ebanks Blake will be back and they''re to good and fortunatre to lose at home to a very hit and miss QPR side on Saturday.

WOLVES v QPR - Home win.

RHYL v The New Saints - HOME WIN.

Rhyl should have too much for TNS at home, they have been by far the standout team in the Welsh Premiership this year.

Good luck PUP''s

Leeds canary (Young Gun)

Looking forward to meeting as many pups as possible tonight [:D]

This is my maiden pick, so I''m going to stick with what I know and pick a UK match. Grimsby are still desperate for points to avoid the drop in League Two and at home to a Port Vale side that are in a real mess. HOME WIN.

Good luck Norfolk [Y]

[quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"]

This is my maiden pick, so I''m going to stick with what I know and pick a UK match. Grimsby are still desperate for points to avoid the drop in League Two and at home to a Port Vale side that are in a real mess. HOME WIN.

Good luck Norfolk [Y]

[/quote]

Well done Dion and welcome to the Free Bet Thread[Y] You''re a fully fledged PUP now and I''m sure you''re well on the way to becoming Dion Dublin = Free Bet Legend [:)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Dion Dublin Legend"]

Good luck Norfolk [Y]

[/quote]

Well done Dion and welcome to the Free Bet Thread[Y] You''re a fully fledged PUP now and I''m sure you''re well on the way to becoming Dion Dublin = Free Bet Legend [:)]

[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome Nutty, much appreciated. I''ll do my best to live up to the big build-up you''ve given me! [:D]

Rochdale to beat Darlington for me this wk. Good luck to all and I look forward to the pickers meet at the social club tonight![:D]

Hi everyone I’ve got the final selections for this week, First of all I hope all those that are going to the pickers meet have a good night, unfortunately because I live up North I am unable to attend.

In making these selections I have studied the form of every pickers choice (on soccerstats.com) allied with my own opinion. I hope we win!

Here are the choices:

Red Bull Salzburg to beat Mattersburg

AZ Alkmaar to beat Vitesse Arnhem

Hamburg to beat Hannover

Peterborough to beat Stockport

Leeds to beat Tranmere (my nap)

AC Milan to beat Torino

The four foreign games look very sure to me to provide a solid base, -hopefully Hamburg will be sufficiently rested after the Man City game on Thursday- all are playing against opponents they should beat and I expect both Peterborough and Leeds to win in their respective pushes for promotion from League 1, Leeds have a very good record at home.

I considered games from League 2 and the Wolves game closely but I think Wolves are a different team without Kightly in and may find it hard against QPR now that Ainsworth is in charge again.

I’m not sure what the odds will make but I feel we will have a chance with a bit of luck!

Thanks to all PUP’s and Nutty, I hope we are all celebrating a glorious double on Sunday night!

Wolves to beat QPR for me this week. Good luck Norfolkchance1, hope it''s another winning week! Would love to have been at tonights meet, but an 80 mile round trip and an early start tomorrow don''t mix, but I hope to be able to make it soon and meet you all. I hope you are all having a good evening.

A bit late this week, sorry norfolk.

My nap sends me to Bulgaria where I have picked out -

CSKA Sofia vs. Pirin 1922 - CSKA to win. 

Great picks and best of luck[:)][Y]

League One this week:

Leyton Orient to continue a very good run.

Orient v Northampton Town - HOME WIN.

Good luck with your choices.

Just a quick one to say it was good to meet you Pickers last night, thanks Nigel for your hospitality.  Look forward to taking a few more quid off Billy Dixon this week....

Seconded Mr Chops,  it was lovely to meet up again [:)]

Good Luck this week

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]Why havnt you gone for the dead cert, Norwich to win
[/quote]

I would in an ideal world but I''ve had my fingers burnt several times in the past backing Norwich so I always stay clear.Last time I backed them against Bury in the FA Cup a couple of years ago thinking they were a dead cert and was sadly disappointed.

Hopefully we win on the Freebet and City win!

Greetings PUPs The bet is on so thanks to Norfolkchance and Billy Dixon we have

1/4 Salzburg (Shaun, Trent)
1/4 AZ Alkmaar (Fellas)
1/2 Hamburg (Nutty, Shack, Obiwan)
4/9 Peterborough (Butler, Cosmic)
4/5 Leeds (Norfolkchance)
1/3 AC  Milan (Yankee)

Which will win for the Academy £71.25p.  As always I ran the same bet through one of the big bookies and the return would only be £55.72 which just goes to show how well Billy looks after us. Even though I say this every week it’s always worth repeating -  Billy would welcome each and one of you PUPs and treat your bets the same as this.
Now we kick off at 3pm with Leeds & Peterborough. Salzburg are next at 5pm then AZ Alkmaar at 7:45pm. All being well we will go undefeated over night and then it’s Hamburg at 4pm on Sunday followed by Milan at 7:30 in the evening.
Well done Norfolkchance1and good luck all you PUPs. [:)]

It was great to meet up with you all again last night and to finally meet Mister Chops. My only regret is that there wasn''t enough time to spend with each and every one of you. Maybe next time[Y]