Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week 37 of the free bet season. This week it’s another of our longest serving PUPs Norfolkchance1 in charge and making the final selections. Norfolkchance1 has been a mainstay of the Free Bet right from the start and how fitting it would be if he continues our marvellous winning run.

After the trials of the Easter weekend we are back to normal with action forom England, Scotland and all over Europe to pick from this Saturday and Sunday. If you should be tempted by them we also have the FA Cup Semi-Finals this weekend.

Now just a reminder that we have the pickers meet to look forward to this Friday. I am looking forward to meeting as many of you as can get there. If you’re unsure where Bayer Social Club is and need directions just PM me or Lapp and we will make sure you get the information you need.

So I’ll hand the free bet over to our good friend Norfolkchance1 now. Good luck to you sir and indeed to all you PUPs. Take it way Norfolkchance1.. the free bet is yours…..[:)]..........

I leave you as always with Ray’s signature, which is now ammended to …….

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,2,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah yes Norfolkchance1 £516 for the Academy,so far.

League Two for me this week.............Bury v Macclesfield - HOME WIN

Good Luck Norfolkchance1 and all the PUPS and hope you all have a good time on Friday night.[B][D][:)]

My pick for the week comes from Austria and it''s RB Salzburg to do the ''quadruple'' over Mattersburg. In their 3 meetings this season Salzburg have won 6-0, 2-1 and 4-2. So another win shouldn''t be a problem at home for top of the league Salzburg, currently on 65 points. W hole 45 points behind, on 20, are Mattersburg - 2nd from bottom. A dead cert [Y]

RB Salzburg V Mattersburg - Home win.

Brentford ( top of League 2) to easily beat Accrington Stanley( 9th from bottom)

Good Luck

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

My pick for the week comes from Austria and it''s RB Salzburg to do the ''quadruple'' over Mattersburg. In their 3 meetings this season Salzburg have won 6-0, 2-1 and 4-2. So another win shouldn''t be a problem at home for top of the league Salzburg, currently on 65 points. W hole 45 points behind, on 20, are Mattersburg - 2nd from bottom. A dead cert [Y]

RB Salzburg V Mattersburg - Home win.

[/quote]

Hello all from Panama. For me this week Salzburg over Mattersburg looks the best, for the same reasons Shaun has stated above, however id also like to add that Salzburg are 13/0/1 at home, with Mattersburg 0/4/10 away. Cant say I ever noticed Salzburgs dominance at home, be one to keep an eye on.

Im on an inca trail in Peru this time next week for quite a few days so im not sure if ill be able to pick. As a result ive checked the trusty highland league and id like to have Fort William v Keith FC. Keith are upper mid table, Fort William are useless. If I make it on next week I may change my pick, but if not then this is the one. Again just to confirm the Keith pick is for next week / the 25th April. If someone can copy and paste this onto next thread that would also be handy, just to give the weeks picker an extra match to consider.

Best of luck norfolkchance. And everyone enjoy friday night..

What a roll we''re on at the moment, well done blah (and all PUPs) last week.

I seem to be staring at a season of mid table mediocrity in the PUPs league, having been let down by a number of "dead-certs"!!

However, last week Barcelona did the business for me and so I''m sticking with their opponents from that game this week.

Huelva v Real Madrid - Away Win

Huelva have 1 win and 1 draw from the last 6. Real have won 5 and drawn 1 in the same time.

Good luck Norfolkchance1, and all PUPs.

HIghland League for me this week.

Cove Rangers v Clachnacuddin - Home win.

Spain for me this week and I think I''ll go with........

Atlético Madrid v Numancia....... Home win.

Good luck Norfolk and all my fellow pups.[Y]

Wolves (13-5-3 at home this season, 13 points from the last 18) vs QPR (3-9-9 away this season, 3 draws, 3 defeats in their last 6 away matches) - Home Win.

I will go for Man City to beat West Brom on sunday for my nap this week.

Good luck to one and all!

In the desperate hope that I get at least one winner before this season ends I going for :-

France league 1 : PSG v Le Havre : 16:00 : Sunday : Home win.

It''s the only one I could spell, ha ha .

Good luck Norfolk !

I''d like to add weight to the Brenford match too please. So....Brentford vs Accrington Stanley - home winGood luck everyone!

Division two in Scotland for me this week. Stranraer, who have only won three games all season and conceded 84 goals in 32 games, must surely have given up by now, entertain Peterhead who will be looking to ensure their play-off spot so........

Stranraer v Peterhead.......Away win.

Good luck NorfolkChance1. [Y]