Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Leroy Lita - from hero to villain?

time to start looking at the realistic possibility... our top scorer and hero from earlier in the season is going to get a decent reception next week should he feature.

He knows our team inside out from his 3 months here, he knows where the weak links are, knows that the doc isnt''t pacy and if you get in behind him you can get clear.

the man who single handedly destroyed Wolves for us could condemn us to league 1 football in 7 days time...

dont applaud him too loudly!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

time to start looking at the realistic possibility... our top scorer and hero from earlier in the season is going to get a decent reception next week should he feature.

He knows our team inside out from his 3 months here, he knows where the weak links are, knows that the doc isnt''t pacy and if you get in behind him you can get clear.

the man who single handedly destroyed Wolves for us could condemn us to league 1 football in 7 days time...

[/quote]yeah, theres 11 of them.

you say that he knows where our weak links are, but to be fair, if you go to watch city most matches you can tell where they are.  as soon as reding hit a good through ball it will split our defence and we dont have a chance of stopping them. then we get marshall who can be indecisive at times. but i think we can do OTBC!!![;)]

[/quote]

Oops and bugger jas, I''d forgotten about him.[:(]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Eh?But I thought you wanted Reading to win..... so good news, surely?

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Eh?
But I thought you wanted Reading to win..... so good news, surely?

[/quote]

Err? hang on ...............Hmm?..............Oops![:$]

[/quote]

Oh crap, yeah had not even been thinking about this! Thanks a lot! [:(]

I see your point, but 1 this is a slightly different team to the one assembled under Roeder. Doc now has a much more capable partner at the back too. Not only that, But I''d think DSoc will be counting on Lita to know his strenghts and weaknesses ang thus alter his game to accomodate that should it happen.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Eh?
But I thought you wanted Reading to win..... so good news, surely?

[/quote]

Err? hang on ...............Hmm?..............Oops![:$]

[/quote] Busted! Take those Delia- hatred tinted glasses off wiz. I know relegation would hurt you as much as it would hurt me and every other city fan!