Sign in to follow this  
Buzz Killington

If we DO go down?

Free to those of us that already have one there, and have had for yonks......

FFS! I asked a simple question! For information, I had a season ticket until we went into the premier, then had a change of jobs, and started working Saturdays. I don''t know if you''ve noticed, but it has been pretty difficult to get one since?and since when was your renewal free? Some people are just straight up DICKHEADS! Can anyone shed any light on this for me?

There is a saying here....

"ask a stupid question and get a stupid answer"

If you dont know, how do you expect others to know.  Try NCFC they might be able to tell you!

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]How much would a new season ticket cost? For example, in the barclay?[/quote]

Costs more the later you leave it or if you are a first time buyer.....which you would be classed as.  Mine cost about £366ish when I renewed in January.  Don''t know how much one would cost you but probably up around the £400 mark - should think that that info will be on the Club website.

(PS  Looking forward to my £76 refund)

Why dont you ask the club instead of asking f*ckwit questions on a forum and then getting annoyed if you dont get the answer.[quote user="Buzz Killington"]FFS! I asked a simple question! For information, I had a season ticket until we went into the premier, then had a change of jobs, and started working Saturdays. I don''t know if you''ve noticed, but it has been pretty difficult to get one since?and since when was your renewal free? Some people are just straight up DICKHEADS! Can anyone shed any light on this for me?[/quote]

Away Season Tickets will be capped at around 400, as thats the least tickets we could receive for a game. If we go down Monday Night, im in the ticket office getting one for next season

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]How much would a new season ticket cost? For example, in the barclay?[/quote]

Not entirely sure you''d get a seat in the Barclay now, even if we do make the drop.  However there might be a waiting list you can go on, or get a seat elsewhere in the ground and when it comes renewal time you can maybe change seats.

This should help with prices, good luck [Y]

Norwich City | Tickets | Season Tickets | 2009-10 SEASON TICKET PRICES

[quote user="Pastry"]Why dont you ask the club instead of asking f*ckwit questions on a forum and then getting annoyed if you dont get the answer.

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]FFS! I asked a simple question! For information, I had a season ticket until we went into the premier, then had a change of jobs, and started working Saturdays. I don''t know if you''ve noticed, but it has been pretty difficult to get one since?and since when was your renewal free? Some people are just straight up DICKHEADS! Can anyone shed any light on this for me?[/quote][/quote]

He''s probably just one of the numerous forum "psuedo supporters" on here who doesn''t know where the club is located.... or the city come to that.

[quote user="Buzz Killington"]How much would a new season ticket cost? For example, in the barclay?[/quote]£415[url=http://www.canaries.co.uk/javaImages/f8/a2/0,,10355~5284600,00.jpg]http://www.canaries.co.uk/javaImages/f8/a2/0,,10355~5284600,00.jpg[/url]