Sign in to follow this  
MisterCarrow

What If

What if Barnsley lose there last 3, we only need a point,  they draw 1 and lose 2 then we need 2 draws or 1 win, if they draw 2 and lose 1 we need a win etc etcBasically, we''re not out of it by any means, KEEP THE FAITHIt''s not over till the Fat Lady sings, she might be sitting in the snakepit warming her vocal chords but lets hope she gets on her bike and decides to go to Barnsley via NottinghamOTBC

[quote user="MisterCarrow"]What if Barnsley lose there last 3, we only need a point,  they draw 1 and lose 2 then we need 2 draws or 1 win, if they draw 2 and lose 1 we need a win etc etcBasically, we''re not out of it by any means, KEEP THE FAITHIt''s not over till the Fat Lady sings, she might be sitting in the snakepit warming her vocal chords but lets hope she gets on her bike and decides to go to Barnsley via NottinghamOTBC[/quote]HOORAHi believe too mate.were still in it.

[quote user="MisterCarrow"]What if Barnsley lose there last 3, we only need a point,  they draw 1 and lose 2 then we need 2 draws or 1 win, if they draw 2 and lose 1 we need a win etc etc

Basically, we''re not out of it by any means, KEEP THE FAITH

It''s not over till the Fat Lady sings, she might be sitting in the snakepit warming her vocal chords but lets hope she gets on her bike and decides to go to Barnsley via Nottingham

OTBC
[/quote][Y] it aint over til its over

[quote user="MisterCarrow"]What if Barnsley lose there last 3, we only need a point,  they draw 1 and lose 2 then we need 2 draws or 1 win, if they draw 2 and lose 1 we need a win etc etc

It''s not over till the Fat Lady sings, she might be sitting in the snakepit warming her vocal chords but lets hope she gets on her bike and decides to go to Barnsley via Nottingham

OTBC
[/quote]

If we move her to the Riverend then that should stop her from singing and then we''ll stay up [;)]

OTBC

Plymouth play Barnsley on the last day. If we get a least a point against Reading then hopefully this will drag Plymouth in to it. They will want to beat Barnsley who have Wolves on sat who will want to win the title. No medals for 2nd place. COME ON CITY!LET''S BE ''AVIN YOU

Sorry nust be said!

five stages of grief - elisabeth

kübler ross:

1 - Denial2 - Anger3 - Bargaining4 - Depression5 - Acceptance I think its funny to see different people in different stages!

[quote user="Red Canary"]Sorry nust be said!

five stages of grief - elisabeth kübler ross:

1 - Denial
2 - Anger
3 - Bargaining
4 - Depression
5 - Acceptance

I think its funny to see different people in different stages!

[/quote]

I''m in acceptance, as those who know me will testify, I''ve been through the first 4 stages!

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]

OTBC
[/quote]

If we move her to the Riverend then that should stop her from singing and then we''ll stay up [;)]

OTBC

[/quote]

LOL - Quality post!

[quote user="Red Canary"]Sorry nust be said!

five stages of grief - elisabeth

kübler ross:

1 - Denial2 - Anger3 - Bargaining4 - Depression5 - Acceptance I think its funny to see different people in different stages![/quote]I''m in stage 4.  Every so often I think I might be in stage 1, but then I realise we will probably only get a point from Reading.

well my way out was the 4 pointer.........

1) plymouth to loose against QPR

2)barnsley need to get 2 points or less from there next 2 games......

3) we get atleast a point from reading

THIS MEANS THAT.......plymouth vs barnsley means that any result means we stay up...providing we get our tally up to 4 from 2 games :)

Is there any real reason we should expect to gain a point vs Reading?  They are fighting for home filed advantage in the playoffs so won''t be giving their scrubs a run out to see what they''re worth.  Our only saving grace is that Gunn seems to have instilled the right attitude with the players but there is a lot of questioning to his player selection and especially his ability or willingness to adapt once the game has started.

If other games go out way, it seems the best bet is a win at Charlton, and now the London curse has been removed after the recent win at QPR, maybe we can get something from that and hope again the others near us ''phone it in" and stink up their respective games.

Relegated or not, we need to go medieval on the board and run them out of town ASAP so we can get some people in charge who can do something other than (think they) make really good excuses.  

No matter what, I jusr can''t give a poop about any other club team.  Maybe FIFA can begin staging the World Cup every 2 years so I can stay excited about the game.  If we are in Division 3 and doing great, I won''t be excited, just feeling like, "Well yah, we should be doing well against these teams."  Something nice on Sunday will help, but avoiding relegation won''t make me much happier than doing well in Division 3.  We should be doing well against these teams (but we aren''t).  Staying up will fill me with enthusiasm and hope for next season.  Nothing else will.  Excitement for this season is gone.  Come on, Gunn, give us something to be excited about next year.  Erase this 2 year stain from our memories and let''s get back to being the Norwich City we have been for the last 40+ years.  

Lets look at it in a more positive light.

Notts forest have an away game to Blackpool (who are still technically not safe)

Plymouth have a tough away game to QPR who have only lost 4 times at home this season

Barnsley are playing the league leaders

We just have to hope that they all don''t win (which as we all know isn''t impossible!)

We can go into the Reading game with a target in sight and with Reading securing playoff place and no chance of automatic maybe they will go easy so as not to risk any injuries?!? (very optomistic)

The final games of the season involve the four teams around us, so at least they all can''t win that!!

Job done we beat charlton 2 - 0 and end up 20th above Plymouth and Barnsley