Sign in to follow this  
William Darby

Thanks a lot NCFC Board

Premiership -> Worthy -> Grant -> Roeder -> Gunn -> League One.It''s evolution, backwards. How anyone can still defend the board is beyond me, they are clearly AWFUL at their jobs.

Our board is hopeless, but has always been under Delia ''It''s my club'' Smith. All the Norwich fans that backed the board but are now watching a club heading for the third tear have only themselves to blame.

Brentford away anyone?

[quote user="Graham Paddons Beard"]It''s Doncaster that should be on your pic dressed as a tw@t. For that it was he is.[/quote]

He''s an employee of the club.  The board hired him and they could have fired him at any stage over the past 12 years.  Instead they appointed him to the board.

Longest serving CEO in the Championship?  Probably. 

Some of us have seen this coming for a few years now, even if by a miracle we somehow stay up we will go down next year without investment coming in. The board should hang their heads in shame and hopefully the fans will let them now how they feel at the Reading game.

[quote user="Norwich R Us"]Premiership -> Worthy -> Grant -> Roeder -> Gunn -> League One.[/quote]And not just there, either...Premiership -> Francis -> Etuhu -> Fotheringham/Pattison -> League One.Premiership -> Ashton -> Earnshaw -> Cureton -> League One.Premiership -> Huckerby -> Hoolahan -> Carney (loan) -> League One.

Totally agree. Delia has done a fine job but she hasnt got the funds to keep up with the rest of the English teams. Time to move way and let someone give us the money that we deserve.

[quote user="lynn canary"]Totally agree. Delia has done a fine job but she hasnt got the funds to keep up with the rest of the English teams. Time to move way and let someone give us the money that we deserve.[/quote]

Has she really done a good job though LC? In her 13 years at the club we have had 3 or 4 good seasons at the most and are now looking very likely to drop to our lowest level for 50 years. The stadium has improved immensely during her tenure but it has to be said that the performance on the pitch has been nowhere near good enough.

Way more debt, possible relegation, half the team loanees. Although not a completely fair comparison due to football changing a lot over the years, Delia''s done no better and arguably a lot worse than Chase.

However she had brought in a manager which earned the respect of the fans and the players which helped us get promotion after we failed in the play off final. She also paid for a Norwich legend out of her own money. Darren Huckerby brought us some of the best football we will see at Carrow Road for some time. She done well but now she has to admit that while she is in charge we will not be a competitve force in any league we are in.

[quote user="lynn canary"]

However she had brought in a manager which earned the respect of the fans and the players which helped us get promotion after we failed in the play off final. She also paid for a Norwich legend out of her own money. Darren Huckerby brought us some of the best football we will see at Carrow Road for some time. She done well but now she has to admit that while she is in charge we will not be a competitve force in any league we are in.

[/quote]

Did she??? LMFAO

[quote user="lynn canary"]

[/quote]

One of the poor west Norfolk folk who clearly falls for the CR spin machine!! Carry on mate, you really are a naive fan, the sort that Delia and Co must love in fact. 13 years its taken them to get us to our lowest point in half a century and i''d like to add that Delia had jack all to do with Hucks.[:''(]

I think most fans are naive when it comes to boardroom matters. They urge all sorts of spending a club can''t afford and then blame the board when it all goes tits up!

I heard from a source close to Sharon Turners relative, that the real reason they pulled out was they couldnt get on with Delia and the way she wanted to run the club......

[quote user="Helsinki canary"]I heard from a source close to Sharon Turners relative, that the real reason they pulled out was they couldnt get on with Delia and the way she wanted to run the club......
[/quote]

That''s funny because I heard the real reason was that Delia tried it on with Sharon after a few too many glasses of sherry.

[quote user="cityhopper"]I think most fans are naive when it comes to boardroom matters. They urge all sorts of spending a club can''t afford and then blame the board when it all goes tits up![/quote]

So we can''t expect to compete financially in the championship? Do me a favour mate and button it.....[|-)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Not down yet, but IMO I think we will go down, just not good enough or passionate enough when it''s needed.  RIP NCFC

Mourning Over Dead Friend

[/quote]

What a sad, but true, statement 49.[:''(]

[quote user="cityhopper"]I never said that Adolf.[/quote]

Well what exactly was your point? Seems to me you''re suggesting that we shouldn''t expect to spend money. We''ve squandered millions on off field crap and the likes while clubs we should be competeing against,ie Wolves Reading, Brum, Sheff UTD, always make sure they invest if needed.

[quote user="Adolf Whittler"]

[quote user="cityhopper"]I never said that Adolf.[/quote]

Well what exactly was your point? Seems to me you''re suggesting that we shouldn''t expect to spend money. We''ve squandered millions on off field crap and the likes while clubs we should be competeing against,ie Wolves Reading, Brum, Sheff UTD, always make sure they invest if needed.

[/quote]Chuck in Cardiff, Reading & Burnley in the playoffs.  That''s why I''m personally hacked off.  Teams like that are pissing all over us.  Mind you the majority of clubs are pissing all over us.

Adolf, the club has generally been running up debts way too much and living beyond its means. I''m not saying don''t spend, but I think a lot of the problems stemmed from trying to build up too quickly and then getting into trouble post relegation. Of course other factors like poor managerial appointments haven''t helped, but we''re in more trouble now because we''ve spent too much too quickly. We can''t spend our way out of our present problems, unless someone with deep pockets comes along.

[quote user="cityhopper"]Adolf, the club has generally been running up debts way too much and living beyond its means. I''m not saying don''t spend, but I think a lot of the problems stemmed from trying to build up too quickly and then getting into trouble post relegation. Of course other factors like poor managerial appointments haven''t helped, but we''re in more trouble now because we''ve spent too much too quickly. We can''t spend our way out of our present problems, unless someone with deep pockets comes along.[/quote]

Spent to much to quickly and not in the right places.....ie, the Bloody FOOTBALL TEAM!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Norwich R Us"]Premiership -> Worthy -> Grant -> Roeder -> Gunn -> League One.

[/quote]

And not just there, either...

Premiership -> Francis -> Etuhu -> Fotheringham/Pattison -> League One.

Premiership -> Ashton -> Earnshaw -> Cureton -> League One.

Premiership -> Huckerby -> Hoolahan -> Carney (loan) -> League One.

[/quote]

Premiership  -> Doherty -> Doherty -> Doherty -> League One........[:(]

[quote user="cityhopper"]Adolf, the club has generally been running up debts way too much and living beyond its means. I''m not saying don''t spend, but I think a lot of the problems stemmed from trying to build up too quickly and then getting into trouble post relegation. Of course other factors like poor managerial appointments haven''t helped, but we''re in more trouble now because we''ve spent too much too quickly. We can''t spend our way out of our present problems, unless someone with deep pockets comes along.[/quote]

True, just remind me who did we buy with the two seasons parachute payments?