Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

pitch invasion

You probably dont think I do, but my above comments were made in a moment of madness.I dont think its ok to hit girls or anyone... the above was said out of frustration.On reflection I went too far

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="CT "]

Definitely! I''ll give a tenner to anyone if they punch Delia....

Oh thats right !Queen D will be sat up in her cosy little box.....[:@]

[/quote]

Punching women now, are we...
No, sorry... paying someone to punch a woman for you.
A new personal low, even for you.

[/quote]

So if Delia was a man you''d be ok with it? I think this proves that Delia gets an easier ride because shes a woman....
[/quote]

No CT, it simply proves you think it''s ok to hit girls.

[/quote]

More of a chance at the Home game against Reading. The Charlton Game will have its hardcore of Delia Mafia chanting her name. Passion? Bullshite, Hoodwinked Gentleman''s club with its happy clappy family? Yep![:@]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So if Delia was a man you''d be ok with it? I think this proves that Delia gets an easier ride because shes a woman....
[/quote]

[/quote]

More of a chance at the Home game against Reading. The Charlton Game will have its hardcore of Delia Mafia chanting her name. Passion? Bullshite, Hoodwinked Gentleman''s club with its happy clappy family? Yep![:@]

[/quote]

Sorry, my reply was to the original Post and not this silly post.

[quote user="CT "]Of course i dont think its ok to hit girls [:S][/quote]I don''t really get this in contemporary times. If Woman want equality...

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="CT "]Of course i dont think its ok to hit girls [:S][/quote]I don''t really get this in contemporary times. If Woman want equality...[/quote]ha ha!

[quote user="ginger pele lover"]anyone up for one if we lose to reading?[/quote]

I think we should start the board out chants as soon as we go behind, assuming we go behind that is, but If we do I will start it from the Barclay lower E any one else up for it  

[quote user="CT "]You probably dont think I do, but my above comments were made in a moment of madness.I dont think its ok to hit girls or anyone... the above was said out of frustration.On reflection I went too far[/quote]Good man CT, we all get wound up sometimes. 

N & P lower and I''m sure I''d be the only one chanting! If we were to have an Invasion do you think Delia would notice or would she think the fans look a bit close again, better not drink too much more or I may actually fall asleep. Don''t want to be falling over in the car park again!  

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="colin smith"]

Agree with above. What is needed is a mass demonstration against the board half an hour before reading game!

[/quote]

That''d be an excellent idea! ....... If it wasn''t such an awful one.

Right, the Ipswich game has shown that, certainly to an extent, most fans are happy with the board. A Protest would therefore most unlikely be ''mass'' and it''d result in the protestors being a hated minority. So straight away before the most important match so far, there''s fan divisions. Then, you forget, the players will latch onto this kind of thing. If in anyway it hinders there performance, which it could do, then i''m definately not willing to be a part of it.
[/quote]

3000 is not "most fans"...

jas :)

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="CT "]Of course i dont think its ok to hit girls [:S]
[/quote]

I don''t really get this in contemporary times. If Woman want equality...
[/quote]

sorry to go off topic, but i dont know why woman bang on about this equal boll***s

why settle for being equal when you can be better??? lack of ambition me thinks

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="CT "]Of course i dont think its ok to hit girls [:S]
[/quote]

[/quote]

sorry to go off topic, but i dont know why woman bang on about this equal boll***s

[/quote]

Would explain quite alot about Norwich and Delia actually!

[quote user="Mrs. Doherty"][quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Would explain quite alot about Norwich and Delia actually!

[/quote]

yeah lazy cow she should go jump off a cliff

sooo 9.30 on the pitcht then[:)]

The last proper invasion I remember at Carrow Rd was when Everton won the League there in 1987 when streams of Evertonians got over the fences somehow and onto the pitch!

Norwich are really strict about pitch invasions!

If we stay up at Charlton then it could happen!

[quote user="grantroederdisaster"]

Norwich are really strict about pitch invasions!

[/quote]

So are all clubs, look at the Brum game, they had row upon row of asylum seekers guarding the pitch.  They also had signs :O

yeahh and like if like we get 10000 people on the pitch there aint enough police to arrest us so theyll just let us get on with it as long as we aint violent

yeah but you sent those cop programs is takes like 5 cops for one person so i dont think theres enough cops in norfolk who arnt to fat to run to arrest all of them

i am up for doing something. we havent been in the 3 tier since 1959 and i am disgusted. it is down to the board making the wrong decisions... END OF. If we are relagated monday night i will let the board know exactly the pain i will be going through. i hope no one turns on gunny as he has tried his best.

so i hope people stick to some plan IF we do lose / and DEFINATELY if we are relagated monday which is possible .

[quote user="colin smith"]How can anyone in there right mind be happy with this board!![/quote]

I think you will find they''re not in their right mind....

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Oh Christ - listen parents everywhere, please don''t let the children loose on the home PC...

Chrisr - I have a feeling CT was being a bit lighthearted here, don''t think the offer of a tenner was a serious one. So you can come down off that soap box

Pitch Invasion at Chalton would make Chalton pay for new pitch to be replayed which could possibly give us a financial advantage over them next seasons if we go down. Unless we decide we probably need a new pitch instead of buying new players.

[quote user="FASTasHUCK"]Pitch Invasion at Chalton would make Chalton pay for new pitch to be replayed which could possibly give us a financial advantage over them next seasons if we go down. Unless we decide we probably need a new pitch instead of buying new players.[/quote]

The list of priorities over players won''t end with a new pitch mate....

WHAT! ADVERSE PUBLICITY FOR NCFC! And in front of the Sky cameras and those watching with great interest to witness our hopeful demise and downward spiral into the old 3rd Division. WE are a happy family club, and,  if there were ever to be a pitch-invasion...viewers and onlookers would be ever so shocked.

Same as if there were to be peaceful but vociferous protests and anger directed at anyone who any fan felt responsible for our predicament - and our probable fall from Championship grace.....

NO.....we should be humble, accept all that we suffer with humility, good humour and total sportsmanship. Then, at full-time - applaud most heartily those 3 or 4 players that might still be here next season.....and then, give a resounding "HURRAH FOR DELIA AND THE MOST MAGNIFICENT NCFC BOARD!  HIP REPLACEMENT HURRAH!....HIP REPLACEMENT HURRAH!...HIP REPLACEMENT HURRAH!.....Followed by a passionate and really vocal chant from all areas of the stadium "TEN MORE YEARS! TEN MORE YEARS! TEN MORE YEARS!"....."We love you Donny we do, we love you Donny we do!"....Then Delia blowin'' kisses and waving her scarf and wavin and shakin'' hands with all her adoring followers...marvellous.....

That''s what the onlooking viewers and the curious would expect to see and hear....from the great family club that is, NCFC. 

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="CT "][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="CT "]

[/quote]Punching women now, are we...No, sorry... paying someone to punch a woman for you.A new personal low, even for you.[/quote]So if Delia was a man you''d be ok with it? I think this proves that Delia gets an easier ride because shes a woman....[/quote]No CT, it simply proves you think it''s ok to hit girls.

[/quote]

Oh Christ - listen parents everywhere, please don''t let the children loose on the home PC...

Chrisr - I have a feeling CT was being a bit lighthearted here, don''t think the offer of a tenner was a serious one. So you can come down off that soap box

[/quote]No probs sir, look back  a page or two and you will see CT and I made up on this one sharpish! Yesterday was rather fraught for many of us..

[quote user="CT "]Of course i dont think its ok to hit girls [:S][/quote]No - just old women! (Presumably some girls fight back CT?)