Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come on Reading & Charlton!

[quote user="canary cherub formerly mysti. . . oh never mind "]

With respect nutty I think that''s a myth.  The only way our local suppliers would lose out is if the club folded altogether.  Provided it emerged from administration we''d still need those same businesses.  The amount we owe them at any given time is probably no more than a few hundred K in any case.  The people who have the most to lose from administration are the shareholders.  Need I say more?

[/quote]

Not if they had never expected to see that money again anyway. Like with the debts, those that are hurt will be those that can''t afford to lose the money.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Lets end this nightmare now.

Relegation (almost guarenteed now anyway) will bring administration, that will result in (whether Smithy likes it or not) the club being sold...........plus, the real bonus for me, Smith and Jones will lose a fortune.

Small punishment for their mishandling of our club I agree.

If someone said to me you can dump the Stowmarket two, but you have to be relegated as a price, I''d snatch their bloody hands off right now!

[/quote]

I want them out wiz but I would rather they stay and we stayed up. You cant possibley WANT us relegated just to get them out? Relegation could set us back years.

[/quote]
I cant remember if it was Wiz but a poster said they would rather there was no Norwich City than one run by Delia.
[/quote]

I believe that was i. I still stand by that. She is RUINING us! Why the heck cant people see that?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Relegation (almost guarenteed now anyway) will bring administration, that will result in (whether Smithy likes it or not) the club being sold...........plus, the real bonus for me, Smith and Jones will lose a fortune.

If someone said to me you can dump the Stowmarket two, but you have to be relegated as a price, I''d snatch their bloody hands off right now!

[/quote]you''re an idiot, you only started this thread to be controversial and get a reaction. That''s all you ever do it''s very boring now please stop.

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

you''re an idiot, you only started this thread to be controversial and get a reaction. That''s all you ever do it''s very boring now please stop.
[/quote]

Possibly, but I have a certificate which says I''m not![:D]

· 1st W***** is a total tool· He talks utter rubbish· He is a troll· Ignore his posts· Don''t rise to the bait

[quote user="BIC"]
· 1st W***** is a total tool
· He talks utter rubbish
· He is a troll
· Ignore his posts
· Don''t rise to the bait

[/quote]

Err? can anyone spot the mistake here?

Brilliant!  [img]http://carrowroad.net/carrow1/Smileys/new/rofl.gif[/img]

Wizard - Ipswich went into administration before the rule change, thus avoiding a 10 point penalty. They, effectively, wiped a large amount of debt with little consequences for it. We, on the other hand, are operating post-rule change. We will be docked points. We will be stripped of our assets in order to pay off the debt to creditors (this includes things ranging from the training facilities to restaurants - whatever they want to match the price we owe will be taken) We will be placed under a transfer embargo whilst awaiting a buyer (when in administration). Therefore, no signings into the club, when we have an incredibly thin squad as it is. So no administration would not be a good thing, and the "didn''t hurt Ipswich argument is totally flawed and in contemporary terms, redundant". But hey, on the plus side, we may still have Jamie lad missing sitters on X amount per week. Or will the prodigal son have to go as well? Could you live with that disaster Wiz?

-----------------------------------------------

You''re still yet to comment on that Wiz ^^^. It''s been a few days, and you''re usually very eager to reply to anything.

So let''s see a response eh? Or is your silence down to you knowing full well that you are way wide of the mark?

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Wizard - Ipswich went into administration before the rule change, thus avoiding a 10 point penalty. They, effectively, wiped a large amount of debt with little consequences for it. We, on the other hand, are operating post-rule change. We will be docked points. We will be stripped of our assets in order to pay off the debt to creditors (this includes things ranging from the training facilities to restaurants - whatever they want to match the price we owe will be taken) We will be placed under a transfer embargo whilst awaiting a buyer (when in administration). Therefore, no signings into the club, when we have an incredibly thin squad as it is. So no administration would not be a good thing, and the "didn''t hurt Ipswich argument is totally flawed and in contemporary terms, redundant". But hey, on the plus side, we may still have Jamie lad missing sitters on X amount per week. Or will the prodigal son have to go as well? Could you live with that disaster Wiz? ----------------------------------------------- You''re still yet to comment on that Wiz ^^^. It''s been a few days, and you''re usually very eager to reply to anything. So let''s see a response eh? Or is your silence down to you knowing full well that you are way wide of the mark?[/quote]

If Smith and Jones went with Curo, I could live with it very easily James.

Fair enough Wiz. He will go if we go into admin. as I have little doubt he is on a very tidy wage.

I''m personally hoping all 3 go, even if I am "one of the 17,000 board-lovers" (who oddly enough absolutely loathes the board and has done for some time) for being a season ticket holder and next year making 9 hour round trips to watch my team. Sometimes I even disgust myself ;)

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Fair enough Wiz. He will go if we go into admin. as I have little doubt he is on a very tidy wage. I''m personally hoping all 3 go, even if I am "one of the 17,000 board-lovers" (who oddly enough absolutely loathes the board and has done for some time) for being a season ticket holder and next year making 9 hour round trips to watch my team. Sometimes I even disgust myself ;)[/quote]

I admire your guts James, but I still think the fans renewing so early, sent all the wrong signals to the board.

Thanks (can''t do icons on google chrome but if I could it''d be a thumbs up thingy!). Unfortunately NCFC is a habit I cannot kick.

That''s your viewpoint and you''re more than entitled to it.

I think the club should be EXTREMELY grateful that the supporters are so loyal. For me (I hope at least) a significant amount of season ticket holders are pro-club, NOT pro-board.

I myself am dead set against the board, but will always be at Carrow Road when I can to support the team. There''s few people there to take over right now though it seems (I could be way off) but I''d welcome fresh blood with welcome arms.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="king canary"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

I want them out wiz but I would rather they stay and we stayed up. You cant possibley WANT us relegated just to get them out? Relegation could set us back years.

[/quote]I cant remember if it was Wiz but a poster said they would rather there was no Norwich City than one run by Delia.[/quote]

I believe that was i. I still stand by that. She is RUINING us! Why the heck cant people see that?

[/quote]That is possibly the most ridiculous thing I''ve ever seen on here, and that''s saying something.

You''re banging your head against a brick wall Spat.These morons cannot be reasoned with, least of all the biggest mong-tard of them all who started this thread worthy of a scummer

[quote user="BIC"]You''re banging your head against a brick wall Spat.
These morons cannot be reasoned with, least of all the biggest mong-tard of them all who started this thread worthy of a scummer
[/quote]

Me thinks BIC doesn''t like me![:D]

Why do people think that relegation will lead to administration and that administration will mean the departure of the current board?In some ways administration whilst in a comfortable position would suit the club in that debts would be reduced or wiped clean altogether meaning that less money would be being pumped into ''black holes''.If this was to occur then I should imagine members of the board with large investments would either hang around and build the club back up making it a more viable club altogether as there would be less debt or they would perhaps see what offers are out there.However at this time I doubt there would be a huge clamouring of people stepping forward with money spilling out of their pockets to buy into the club.I would go as far as suggesting that the view that relegation leads to all things nice is pretty naive.

[quote user="chicken"]Why do people think that relegation will lead to administration and that administration will mean the departure of the current board?

In some ways administration whilst in a comfortable position would suit the club in that debts would be reduced or wiped clean altogether meaning that less money would be being pumped into ''black holes''.

If this was to occur then I should imagine members of the board with large investments would either hang around and build the club back up making it a more viable club altogether as there would be less debt or they would perhaps see what offers are out there.

However at this time I doubt there would be a huge clamouring of people stepping forward with money spilling out of their pockets to buy into the club.

I would go as far as suggesting that the view that relegation leads to all things nice is pretty naive.
[/quote]

Not at Delia''s asking price, I agree chicken......but.

She won''t be setting the price will she? the administrators will.

Admin may get rid of Delia, but I think people have a delusion that Administration is fantastic, as long as it gets rid of Delia..

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="CanaryJames"]Fair enough Wiz. He will go if we go into admin. as I have little doubt he is on a very tidy wage. I''m personally hoping all 3 go, even if I am "one of the 17,000 board-lovers" (who oddly enough absolutely loathes the board and has done for some time) for being a season ticket holder and next year making 9 hour round trips to watch my team. Sometimes I even disgust myself ;)[/quote]

I admire your guts James, but I still think the fans renewing so early, sent all the wrong signals to the board.

[/quote]You really are a tool of the highest order Lord Wizard.  The vast majority of those season tickets renewals were done automatically by those on the direct debit scheme.  The automatic renewal was introduced this year for the first time (no coincidence with our league position at the time!).Anyone who supports Norwich would want them to do well.  I very rarely see that from you.  For several seasons you have been wishing us to get relegated, or lose umpteen matches to get rid of the manager.Hang up your boots.