Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come on Reading & Charlton!

Lets end this nightmare now.

Relegation (almost guarenteed now anyway) will bring administration, that will result in (whether Smithy likes it or not) the club being sold...........plus, the real bonus for me, Smith and Jones will lose a fortune.

Small punishment for their mishandling of our club I agree.

If someone said to me you can dump the Stowmarket two, but you have to be relegated as a price, I''d snatch their bloody hands off right now!

Wishing our club to be relegated is a strange way for a fan to behave Wiz.

As is wishing for administration and the hurt it will cause so many innocent Norwich people.

But I guess someone will soon be along to tell me it''s what our marvelous fans who support the team deserve[:|]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

As is wishing for administration and the hurt it will cause so many innocent Norwich people.

But I guess someone will soon be along to tell me it''s what our marvelous fans who support the team deserve[:|]

[/quote]

Somtimes Nutty, as I''ve said to you before, good medicine tastes nasty!

I cant work you out Nutty.  I dont get to read this board all day. However I am not sure how you stand on matters NCFC as your views seem to swing with your mood.

Look forward to getting a brief understanding of your feelings.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

True but sometimes the taste is sewage and nobody should be drinking that.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

I was wondering when a "Come on Reading/Charlton" thread would appear.

How predictable.

[/quote]

Then I''m glad fools like you are nots disappointed!

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s more than medicine though, it''s honest folks liveliehoods.

But at the end of the day it''s only you and your keyboard. The reality was the thousands of fans supporting their team yesterday afternoon.

Anyone wishing for administration either:

1. Doesn''t understand the full implications.

2: Isn''t really a City fan.

3. Is a complete and utter prat.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s more than medicine though, it''s honest folks liveliehoods.

But at the end of the day it''s only you and your keyboard. The reality was the thousands of fans supporting their team yesterday afternoon.

[/quote]

They actually applauded Fray Smith , so I''m damn proud that I''m not as stupid, or indeed, dim as one of them!

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

I would say anyone who can''t see my point on this, fits your three points exactly, your toady self  included![:|]

This myth of relegation bringing administration needs to stop.

The club are in no danger from that spectre, in fact with the amount of season tickets sold, lower wages etc they could be marginally better off!

So it wont bring the downfall of alas S&J, neither will demonstrations (in their position I could put up with a lot of abuse for 11million)

All your wish for relegation will bring is more crap football for us all to watch, from a further batch of even less talented players, on both sides.

Sorry Wiz that is not a wish I can go along with.

If my some miracle we survive then I for one will celebrate for a day or three THEN lets try and find a way to remove.................!!

Or we could all clap and cheer them as they take the plaudits for yet another heart warming campaign.

I''m sorry Butler, but I can''t go along with you on this, that bi**h has all but destroyed City. Her smugness is an insult to any City fan who harbours real ambition for their club.

Staying up, will only add more misery and anger next season...........especially when Fester Gunn is reappointed boss.

[quote user="Ren"]

I cant work you out Nutty.  I dont get to read this board all day. However I am not sure how you stand on matters NCFC as your views seem to swing with your mood.

Look forward to getting a brief understanding of your feelings.

[/quote]

My mood rarely changes Ren and neither do my views. What is it you want to know about me?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]4. All of the above.[/quote]

Typical Humphrey.............can''t think for his self![:D]

[/quote]

Shouldnt that be ''him self'' Wiz? [:P]

I''m sorry Butler, but I can''t go along with you on this, that bi**h has all but destroyed City. Her smugness is an insult to any City fan who harbours real ambition for their club.

Staying up, will only add more misery and anger next season...........especially when Fester Gunn is reappointed boss.

[/quote]

So that''s Delia Smith and you keyboard warriors on here that insult the fans who support their team. I''m surprised you find it so difficult to get along.

Wiz - you are a total **** and in no way can call yourself a Norwich City fan.

How can you wish for us to get relegated?

How can you wish for us to go into administration?
Why do you want Delia to lose a fortune? How very petty after all she has given to this club - after all she is just a fan. More so than you, anyway.

I have often found your posts astounding, but this really is outrageous.

[quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]

Wiz - you are a total **** and in no way can call yourself a Norwich City fan.

How can you wish for us to get relegated?

How can you wish for us to go into administration?
Why do you want Delia to lose a fortune? How very petty after all she has given to this club - after all she is just a fan. More so than you, anyway.

I have often found your posts astounding, but this really is outrageous.

[/quote]

Good Star, and by the by, insults are like water off a ducks back to me.

But to answer your points.

1. The club really would be sold.

2. Yes its petty, childish even, but I absolutely detest the Z list celebrity.

3. More a fan than me?...........only in money terms.....but I''ve never worn scum colours in my 52 years of following City!

well wiz the hex didnt work you are a mindless piece of ....

and i for one would love to meet you.[:@]

how dare you wish city to be relegated there are thousands of city fans out there

that have more balls then you and at least go to the games

shut up you tw @t and to keep calling delia names is something off the playground.

i shall be contacting the club about you.and getting you off this forum.

[quote user="king of latvia"]

how dare you wish city to be relegated there are thousands of city fans out there

shut up you tw @t and to keep calling delia names is something off the playground.

[/quote]

Miss, miss, Wiz is calling names again miss[:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

I would say anyone who can''t see my point on this, fits your three points exactly, your toady self  included![:|]

[/quote]

There is absolutley no evidence that the Club would consider administration even if relegated.

[quote user="king of latvia"]

[/quote]

Go for it you strange person..........like they''ll listen to you and refuse my money!

Oh, and by the by, insults and threats don''t work with me.............they never did.

And PS.................I''ve been to Carrow Road this season, so............................!

Wiz, wishing relegation is absolutely ridiculous. Unless you can 100% say that the club will be bought, and you have evidence and proof of that at this moment, and that everything will run smoothly, hoping for us to get relegated is...well probably the least intelligent thing i''ve read on this forum today, and i''ve read the thread about policing at the scum, and there''s a scummer posting on there...

Relegation (almost guarenteed now anyway) will bring administration, that will result in (whether Smithy likes it or not) the club being sold...........plus, the real bonus for me, Smith and Jones will lose a fortune.

If someone said to me you can dump the Stowmarket two, but you have to be relegated as a price, I''d snatch their bloody hands off right now!

[/quote]we aint down yet 1st wiz!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]we aint down yet 1st wiz!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

If, as I expect, Barnsley win tonight, then the rotund lady has just stepped up to the microphone.

[/quote]What makes you think that relegation will get rid of Delia? I think this will make her more determined to stay, and get us back into the championship. For you wanting us to lose to Reading and Charton, i have to question were your loyalty lies First Wizard?? We certainly don''t need supporters like you First Wizard, so why don''t YOU get lost!!!!!

[quote user="colneycanary"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]What makes you think that relegation will get rid of Delia? I think this will make her more determined to stay, and get us back into the championship. For you wanting us to lose to Reading and Charton, i have to question were your loyalty lies First Wizard?? We certainly don''t need supporters like you First Wizard, so why don''t YOU get lost!!!!![/quote]

Chortle, you just don ''t get it do you CC?

Relegation WILL mean administration, we''re already badly in debt as it is! the club would then be sold, period! And that, in the long term, will save us, as we would end up Smith free. Now, as you appear to support a failing regime..........GET LOST!

This thread kind of explains, for me, why the wonderful world of the internets can be a bad thing.  In a less enlightened and advanced time, Wiz would have had this thought, moaned to his long suffering wife about that woman and how it''s all going to hell in a hand-cart, recieved some kind of begrudging agreement for a quiet life, or a shrug in any case, and then got on with his day.  Now of course, Wiz can have any thought he likes, and share it with 50 or so bored office workers.  Instantly, and without any "self-editing" process.  Out of the brain, straight into the keyboard, and onto the eyes of people who, like me, probably can''t believe the stupidity of this particular thought.This isn''t one of Wiz''s best thoughts, and one he probably should have kept to himself.  Either Wiz can''t understand what administration could do to local suppliers of NCFC, and wasn''t paying attention when it happened to Ipswich, or more likely doesn''t want to.And that''s not to say that administration would occur in the event of relegation anyway.  There are no guarantees that relegation would accelerate the removal of any of the board either.  Like gamblers who got lucky once, they may well stay for more throws of the dice, chasing their losses.