Sign in to follow this  
ca

Who applauded and chanted Delia's name after the game??

[quote user="the duke of norfolk"]I  shouted "f**k off Delia!" and gazed around in disbelief at our fans who were cheering her.
[/quote]

If I had of been locked in with a few looney Norwich fans singing Delia''s name on Sunday then I think I would of been in danger of landing one on one of them rather than the Ipswich fans who were apparently gobbing on them outside.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="king canary"]Are other clubs like this? Do they have fans calling each other halfwits and idiots a pricks for not seeing the ''truth'' that they see? Its starting to piss me off right royally now.
[/quote]

It can be one of the more belligerent boards, depending on the contributors of the day, but it''s not in the top three or four - Luton Outlaws in full cry and one of the Millwall boards probably have the edge.  Leeds can get a bit cross from time to time.

[/quote]

What about Col U''s and Lincoln''s?......

[/quote]

How the fuck would he know??

[/quote]

He wouldn''t, he hasn''t ever posted on the main ColU messageboard  http://forum.cu-fcchat.com/

22 camuldonum  Reg - July 3rd, 2008, 2:16 pm 0 posts

[/quote]

That would be awesome, dear Angel, if it wasn''t relatively speaking.  Sadly wrong.  Don''t worry about it.

[:D]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Kate Miller-Heidke playing keyboard ...

[/quote]

Li''l Nutless with his Cutlass....''Come here yer pesky ickle keyboard mouse called Kate....I''m gonna chop yer pesky tail off with my chopper!''

[quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="The Butler"]

She will walk away pennyless and make money out of a new dish encompassing flying bacon.

They are MAJORITY share holders SIT ON THE BOARD that makes the decisions.

Employ Doncaster, who the hell else is responsible?

Just heading off to chat up another newt, bound to get a more intelligent response than from you Od boy!

[/quote]
Let me get this right - you think she''ll make money from her involvement with NCFC? Have a word with yourself. I said there had been mistakes, and she''s implicated in them but not directly responsible for them. But she will pick up the tab and she''ll lose a lot of money. What will you lose? I''ve no doubt that she feels a least as strongly about the Club as you or anyone else on here, so less of the ranting please. You wanted Worthy out, you got Worthy out: you wanted Grant out, you got Grant out: you wanted Roeder out, you got Roeder out. But if Worthy had been in charge now, the worst it would have been was mid-table. That was where Munby and Doncaster really got it wrong - listening to you. Face it, your judgement looks a little bit ...... shaky. And you''re no doubt just as wrong about Delia, given your record so far.

And when I say "you" I don''t necessarily mean you personally Butler, I mean the many self-appointed guardians of Norwich City Football Club whose idea of supporting the Club doesn''t actually involve anything other than posting poisonous crap on this forum.
[/quote]

How much money will she lose then? Boo Hoo, we''ve lost a team that used to play with pride, skill and spirit, far more than pounds and pence.

I was told that at ITFC open days they boast that a certain (apparently) popular figure of ours used to occupy a seat at Portaloo Rd with their Mum for a number of  years supporting the old blue and white? Perhaps Cam could use his investigative journalism to check?

A lot of us didn''t want Worthy out, I certainly never shouted for it. I don''t blame Worthy, he overachieved with very little funds. I don''t blame Grant, he was given only enough cash to buy mediocre players, and the Board appointed him. I don''t blame Roeder, see previous answer. I don''t blame Gunn, see previous answer.

For 35 years I have supported this club, for the last 15 years had a season ticket. Used to have season tickets for son and daughter. Daughter didn''t want a season ticket after a while. Son stopped having a season ticket when he turned 18, 2 years ago, due to just not enjoying it anymore. I have followed NCFC at Wembley, in Europe in FA Cup semi finals and as far afield as Southampton to Stockport, so I believe I have a good idea re supporting NCFC. I want to see us at least have a chance of competing, and at least have some decent players of our own to allow us to do this.

Too many NCFC fans don''t give a sh**t what happens to the club,as long as they get a pint and a burger at the famous farmhouse cafe, get a program to add to their collection, and get to sit next to their old mate on Club Cabbage.

oh and the scummers absolutely love the fact that Delia is still in charge of us, they really really do.

[quote user="The Voice of the Thorpe Area"]

CA- I was in complete amazement as the admiration people were in.

Me and my mates dad just stood there completed gob-smacked at the reception she was receiving.

We have the best support in the division by far, but you have to question the judgement of people.

[/quote]

You certainly do!!

[quote user="Mello Yello"][

Li''l Nutless with his Cutlass....''Come here yer pesky ickle keyboard mouse called Kate....I''m gonna chop yer pesky tail off with my chopper!''

[/quote]

Kate Miller-Heidke playing keyboard ...May 3 2008 2:26 AM Formerly amusing gannet gutted old troll mellow.. all washed up waiting to pound his keyboard in the Third Division.

Formerly amusing gannet gutted old troll mellow.. all washed up waiting to pound his keyboard in the Third Division. May 3 2008 2:26 AM

Does that mean you''re accepting relegation then?

To get back on topic its interesting that not many people have admitted they were one of hundreds applauding Delia?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]  I do think this piccy looks very much like you....May 3 2008 2:26 AM   What makes you think I''m a tubster?

[/quote]

Well you can see that I am a bit of a tubster whereas we have to make a guess about you... I wouldn''t dare share the pictures I get in my crazy head and you can''t google them. So these are the best I can find.

I haven''t accepted relegation and I don''t understand those that have.

[quote user="cityangel"]To get back on topic its interesting that not many people have admitted they were one of hundreds applauding Delia?[/quote]

Here is another one then.  How many people at that game are regular contributors to this message board? 

There are 24/25,000 of you at home games.  So what percentage of those on this and other Norwich boards?

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

[quote user="cityangel"]To get back on topic its interesting that not many people have admitted they were one of hundreds applauding Delia?[/quote]

Here is another one then.  How many people at that game are regular contributors to this message board? 

There are 24/25,000 of you at home games.  So what percentage of those on this and other Norwich boards?

[/quote]Exactly what I was saying.

Now don''t go trying to make out those who boycott the games aren''t proper fans. They are selflessly doing it for the good of us all. If more of us followed their example things would have to get better, just look at Southampton............

Oh [:S]

[quote user="Old Boy"][quote user="The Butler"]

She will walk away pennyless and make money out of a new dish encompassing flying bacon.

They are MAJORITY share holders SIT ON THE BOARD that makes the decisions.

Employ Doncaster, who the hell else is responsible?

Just heading off to chat up another newt, bound to get a more intelligent response than from you Od boy!

[/quote]
Let me get this right - you think she''ll make money from her involvement with NCFC? Have a word with yourself. I said there had been mistakes, and she''s implicated in them but not directly responsible for them. But she will pick up the tab and she''ll lose a lot of money. What will you lose? I''ve no doubt that she feels a least as strongly about the Club as you or anyone else on here, so less of the ranting please. You wanted Worthy out, you got Worthy out: you wanted Grant out, you got Grant out: you wanted Roeder out, you got Roeder out. But if Worthy had been in charge now, the worst it would have been was mid-table. That was where Munby and Doncaster really got it wrong - listening to you. Face it, your judgement looks a little bit ...... shaky. And you''re no doubt just as wrong about Delia, given your record so far.

And when I say "you" I don''t necessarily mean you personally Butler, I mean the many self-appointed guardians of Norwich City Football Club whose idea of supporting the Club doesn''t actually involve anything other than posting poisonous crap on this forum.
[/quote]

You say you don''t mean me. OK

I did''t shout Worthy out,although his time was up, in deed I didn''t shout Chase out because I knew what was going on behind the scenes.

If you read my post I said she would make money out of flying pigs.

Anyone who believes she will walk away pennyless is really believing the spin.She can''t and wont. Shares have to be bought at a price to be fair to all.

I hope she does get her money back,good for her.

I am no self appointed guardian,although I do support my club(50years of it) and have put some 250,000 in over various times to support them when they most needed it when sponsorship was very thin on the ground.

So I think I have earned the right to say that DS/MWJ have got it badly wrong and to applaud abject failure. however well meaning that failure is, is wrong.

Ultimately as a board member and joint majority share holder the buck tops with them That''s THEM not DS on her own, MWJ has a habit of keeping back and letting her take whatever is about!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]  I do think this piccy looks very much like you....May 3 2008 2:26 AM   What makes you think I''m a tubster?

[/quote]

Well you can see that I am a bit of a tubster whereas we have to make a guess about you... I wouldn''t dare share the pictures I get in my crazy head and you can''t google them. So these are the best I can find.

[/quote]

Ok, I''ll come clean.... I''m 52 stone, on benefits, completely bald, have bed sores the size of Mile Cross - and my nurse (who''s also my Auntie Dulcie - and who kindly types my comments on my Katey Keyboard - as my stubby pudgy fingers tend to press 5 keys at once).....I''m hoisted by a mates light crane onto a flatbed truck to go to the games....and I sit on 4 seats converted into one, and remain out of sight of the cruel people that mock me with howls of derision like ''Jabba the Pizza Hut!'' And then you have to remind me of it all......May 3 2008 2:26 AM

Fortunately, I can be anybody on this football forum.....It''s Ace!

"Tonight Matthew, I''m going to be Dame Vera Lynn!".......

[8]"They''ll be bluebirds over - the white cliffs of Dover"[8]......That''s my Auntie Dulcie being Dame Vera......Tonight I really wanted to be Al Murray.....I look a bit like him, apart from the extra 39 or so stone....

In cyberspace.....you can be anything, or anyone........It''s a fantasy, and a bit like ''Westworld''...

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]  I do think this piccy looks very much like you....May 3 2008 2:26 AM   What makes you think I''m a tubster?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ok, I''ll come clean.... I''m 52 stone, on benefits, completely bald, have bed sores the size of Mile Cross - and my nurse (who''s also my Auntie Dulcie - and who kindly types my comments on my Katey Keyboard - as my stubby pudgy fingers tend to press 5 keys at once).....I''m hoisted by a mates light crane onto a flatbed truck to go to the games....and I sit on 4 seats converted into one, and remain out of sight of the cruel people that mock me with howls of derision like ''Jabba the Pizza Hut!'' And then you have to remind me of it all......May 3 2008 2:26 AM

Fortunately, I can be anybody on this football forum.....It''s Ace!

"Tonight Matthew, I''m going to be Dame Vera Lynn!".......

[8]"They''ll be bluebirds over - the white cliffs of Dover"[8]......That''s my Auntie Dulcie being Dame Vera......Tonight I really wanted to be Al Murray.....I look a bit like him, apart from the extra 39 or so stone....

In cyberspace.....you can be anything, or anyone........It''s a fantasy, and a bit like ''Westworld''...

[/quote]

May 3 2008 2:26 AM[|-)]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]I wonder if I''m the only one - who actually thinks you''re a bit.....[/quote]I think many think the same about you Mello

Sorry I know I''m in a bad mood but what have all these silly pictures got to do with the thread which was

'''' Who applauded and chanted Delia''s name after the game??''''

If you two don''t stop this then bed and NO SUPPER for either of you.

So be good boys and shake hands and makeup...

OR I will get my leather belt to the pair of you

One love OTBC

It always happens between these so called ''mature'' posters. Just watch any thread where Nutty and Bly get together...

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]I wonder if I''m the only one - who actually thinks you''re a bit.....[/quote]
I think many think the same about you Mello
[/quote]

Really?  Are you one of Nuttlessessessessess anorak wearing chums?.....Because I don''t mind if you are....honest.

[quote user="cityangel"]

Sorry I know I''m in a bad mood but what have all these silly pictures got to do with the thread which was

[/quote]I''m afraid posting on here is a pretty silly occupation at the best of times.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Mello Yello"]I wonder if I''m the only one - who actually thinks you''re a bit.....[/quote]I think many think the same about you Mello[/quote]

Really?  Are you one of Nuttlessessessessess anorak wearing chums?.....Because I don''t mind if you are....honest.

[/quote]No I have never met the man. However I think many would question the sanity of someone who spends large amounts of his time finding and posting silly pictures on a forum.

[quote user="king canary"]It always happens between these so called ''mature'' posters. Just watch any thread where Nutty and Bly get together...
[/quote]

There''s one just over there.. the old boy is waiting for you to bail him out again. See the thing I don''t get is where are all those amazing posts from you king? If you read these threads that bother you so much you will see that when posters disagree with my point of view they won''t debate it, just resort to the ''mature'' stuff that the oh so ''mature'' part of me can''t ignore.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I didn''t, but someone on here must have done?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

I didn''t, but someone on here must have done?

[/quote]

Not really, because if you didn''t and I didn''t there''s not many left on here who go. What about the king?