Sign in to follow this  
Matt Morriss

PENALTY AND DISSALOWED GOAL!!!!!

http://www.football.virginmedia.com/page/Football/Championship/VideoIndex/0,,12555,00.htmlArrgghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!didnt know about the penalty claim in the 1st half, only just seen it on the highlights and to me thats a clear pen, the ref was right there but did nothing. And then the dissalowed goal, absolutely nothing wrong with it.Thats now 2 games where diabolical officiating has cost us points and could send us down. I dont care that we werent good enough yesterday, we were good enough to get a penalty and good enough to get the ball in the back of the net.

Agreed. We didn''t play well, but how often do teams get something out of games despite not playing well.

We scored a perfectly good goal and the only pushing was the Wednesday defender on the keeper. The thing that really annoys me is the ref was right on the spot.

I think there was a bigger penalty shout than the one in the first half. Mooney got sanwiched between two defenders and then taken out. At which point he was assulted. How that wasn''t a red card I will never know.