Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Re: gunn blames evryone but himself

he also admitted that sheff weds were the better side, but rightly had a go at the ref for getting a crucial decision (our goal) wrong.

but at the end of the season IF we ge relegated we cannot blame the ref  you are judged over 46 games.

[quote user="canaries"]

but at the end of the season IF we ge relegated we cannot blame the ref  you are judged over 46 games.

[/quote]True but then if you are going on 46 games you have to look at Roeder too. Gunn didn''t get us into this mess but at least he got a big enough run out of the team to get us this far. All he has to do now is keep us out of the relegation spots. I think pretty much everyone said that the main goal would be keeping us up and if that was achieved then job done for Gunn - after all that is what the club has asked of him. Other people have even suggested if we went down it would still not be his fault considering how we were playing and where we were in the table when he took the helm.As for not blaming himself. Whenever I have listened to interviews with him he has always said things like we will look at the video or I will work with the players to improve on that. His job as manager is to identify the weaknesses in our play and try and improve them whether that be in training or by bringing in a new face. At the end of the game Gunn seems to highlight our weaknesses and seems fair in his analysis. You can''t blame him for blaming the referee because there have been two or three awful misstakes made that have cost us points this season, sometimes one, sometimes two. You add them up and where would we be.The one at the weekend is shocking. The goalkeeper is challenged by his own player and gets a freekick for it?!!!! Not to mention if you ignore that you have a guy on the line who tries to stop it crossing the line for a goal. By my reckoning the goal could have been counted and a red card shown - deliberate hand ball. However the ref seemed to be confused and gave the free kick.I have a new tactic for England and Norwich. Because we know James and Marshall are rubbish in the air, everytime a high ball is played into the box get Doherty to boot him up the bottom and get a free kick. Problem solved - cuts out all of that catching rubbish.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="canaries"]piss off[/quote]If it looks like a binner, sounds like a binner..........[/quote]then it probably has 6 fingers on each hand like a binner?

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="canaries"]piss off[/quote]LOL, well said that man.[/quote]Why would you be supporting a proven binner who even calls us ''inbreds'' on this thread? Strange!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="canaries"]piss off[/quote]LOL, well said that man.[/quote]Why would you be supporting a proven binner who even calls us ''inbreds'' on this thread? Strange![/quote]

Binner or no binner, the man had a point.

[quote user="canaries"]

[/quote]

And how man games has Gunny had now?

[quote user="TheCanaryFan"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TheCanaryFan"][quote user="canaries"]piss off[/quote]LOL, well said that man.[/quote]Why would you be supporting a proven binner who even calls us ''inbreds'' on this thread? Strange![/quote]

Binner or no binner, the man had a point.

[/quote]

On his head?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="canaries"]your a bit of a prick really.[/quote]

Good work Chris, that should be enough to get you banned. See ya!

[/quote]

Please tell me this has happened.