Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Of the 5 remaining games...

which ones are you attending? I shall be going to Watford at home, Scum away and Reading at home - and I''m planning to get behind the lads in our fight against relegation.Now on to the main point-we are already on 43 points and it is obvious that we are not safe yet. Heres the results I see us getting in the final games :Swansea 1-1 Watford 1-0Scum0-1 Reading 1-0Charlton 0-2If the results do end up going that way then we''ll be on 50 points which will mean we are very very close to going down. We just have to hope that the Saints get hit with a 10 point deduction and that forest are worse than us. It will be very very close- good luck Team Gunn[Y]

Like we care which one''s you are attending. If everybody on this messageboard wrote which games they were attending, it would be extremely boring and cluttered up.

I am attending all of the remaining games.

Swansea L

Watford W

Ipswich D

Reading W

Charlton W

[quote user="Surrey yellow"]

I am attending all of the remaining games.

Swansea L

Watford W

Ipswich D

Reading W

Charlton W

[/quote]I will be at none of them unfortunaltelySwansea DWatford WIpswich LReading DCharlton D

[quote user="ncfc90"]Like we care which one''s you are attending. If everybody on this messageboard wrote which games they were attending, it would be extremely boring and cluttered up.[/quote]Sums up your life then mate [:)]