Sign in to follow this  
Paul Spector

Tom Adeyami

The attacking central midfielder that we need?! Have always been very very impressed with him - and he has an absolutely first-class attitude to boot. Not one to throw his toys out the pram, ala Patty, or get himself sent off stupidly, ala Rusty. A Norwich boy with a real hunger to prove himself. Give him a chance.

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]The attacking central midfielder that we need?! Have always been very very impressed with him - and he has an absolutely first-class attitude to boot. Not one to throw his toys out the pram, ala Patty, or get himself sent off stupidly, ala Rusty. A Norwich boy with a real hunger to prove himself. Give him a chance.[/quote]

Agree 100% and I would like to see more of young Korey Smith as well.

We shall see. Right now it''s a time for experience. If he''s good enough his time will come but if you chuck an unproven youngster into a key area of the team at a crucial time like this and it doesn''t pay off...it''s bad all round.

Sod it! team for saturday:                     Rudd (dat lad needz a run out, else e''s gna b Joe Lewis da 2nd)Smith (e''s mint at right bak 4 t''youthies, so whack ''im in der)     (Doc and Shacks az day''z mental 2gether!)     BertzDaley (Bit of pace, n Crofty''s nackered!)                      Clinkers (ledge!)   Adeyemi (Mint 4 da youffies...)      Lappin (cos ''e puts wiked ballz in 2 da box)                                                          McDonald n Lee (little n large innit)Solid!or...Marshall, Semmy, Doc n Shacks, Bertrand, Croft, Clingan, Russell, Gow, Lee, Mooneywho''d fare better i wonder.(Note Doc, Shacks, Lee, Bertrand and Clingan make both line ups).

[quote user="We Want Lappin Back"]Oh how very sorry I am, Adeyemi.

Weren''t you ever told not to judge a book by it''s cover?[/quote]Not me,  I was told not to judge a book by its cover.