Sign in to follow this  
Graham Humphrey

Ipswich-related plea number 488

Yes, another one who lost out in the ballot, so I found out today [:(]I know this isn''t the first, or I suspect last, time a post like this will appear but... if for some reason someone has a spare match ticket and coach ticket, then I would be interested in paying cash money to take them off your hands. Alternatively, if someone just has a spare match ticket but could possibly give me a lift to the game (I''d pay for petrol etc too) then that interests me too. If anyone can help me at all then please PM or email me, you could be my hero [:D] thanks!Yeah, I know it''s a long shot, but if you don''t ask you don''t get, right? [;)]

The scums ground is to big for them so if you know somone from Suffolk (The scum ticket office won''t sell you a ticket if they see your from the great County of Royal Norfolk!)who can get you a ticket in the home end and then you have the common sense to shut your mouth when at the game then you can go to the game!

Many fans do this every year - its surprising the amount of Norwich fans in the home ends at Portakabin Rd!

Thanks - it''s times like this I wish I knew someone from Ipswich. I can imagine that plenty of people take advantage of that though, certainly I''ve read quite a lot of people doing that on here.

Have you tried calling the ticket office and claiming to take an under16 - last week there were still tickets in the family area.

I haven''t, no, but thanks - I guess I''d need to know an under-16''s customer number though? And in any case I''ve blown it now by posting it here [;)]

Its worth seeing if you can get one without the customer number - if there are tickets spare I cant see it making a difference if you have one or not!

Indeed, nothing to lose on that one - will definitely have to give it a go, thanks!

(If anyone at NCFC is reading, I will of course be taking an under-16 with me) [;)]