Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

results went well for us this evening.

IMO it would have probably been better if Saints had lost, as they''d have still been 3pts behind (effectively 4pts due to goal difference) - but a draw wasn''t too bad.  I still have an inkling that Barnsley will come right back into the mix - they may well still have 6 games left, but 4 are away and they still need to play Wolves and Reading.

The most important thing for us is to do our own work, though, and not rely on the other sides slipping up: we need to get back to the performance level of Brum, and wipe that pisspoor performance vs Sheff Weds out of the memory banks sharpish, otherwise there is every possibility that it won''t make any difference what happens elsewhere.

Concentrate on our own games, get the results in the bank and hope at the end of the day that there are 3 teams with less points than us!

Simple really!

Results have gone well for us tonight - but, unless we win our own games, it means peanuts!

[quote user="AJ"]Results have gone well for us tonight - but, unless we win our own games, it means peanuts!
[/quote]

Technically if us, Forrest and Southampton all lose our remaining games we stull stay up [:P]

[quote user="The Walking Man"]

[quote user="AJ"]Results have gone well for us tonight - but, unless we win our own games, it means peanuts!
[/quote]

Technically if us, Forrest and Southampton all lose our remaining games we stull stay up [:P]

[/quote]

And if all Championship games for the whole season ended in 0.0 draws nobody would win the league. And I guess it would be hard to relegate anyone either !!!

I cant see us getting anything on Saturday so I reckon we will be 3rd from bottom on Saturday night cos Forest will beat Bristol City.We then go into Mondays game with extreme pressure on our shoulders.   Thankfully Forest then have to play Sheff Utd on monday so cant see them getting much change there.  It looks very much like we are going to have to go to Charlton on the last day needing a result.   The thought of that scares the bejesus out of me.

You and me both Duffman.. I can see alot of being in and out of the bottom three week to week leaving us to go to the Valley needing a win against a team with no pressure on them.. Dont know if I can take it again

How bad could it be?We''ll be in London, playing a team with nothing to play for and we''ll probably just need to avoid defeat to stand a chance of avoiding the drop.Now, when was the last time......oh yeah   [:''(] [:''(] [:''(] [:''(] [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]