Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Penalties hurt Barnsley

They could have been safe by now if they could score penalties. They missed one against us which would have given them 3 points instead of 1 and one less for us. They missed one against Forest at the weeked which would have given them another 2 and they missed another last night against the blades that would have given them yet another. Could this be an omen for them at the end of the season?

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]They could have been safe by now if they could score penalties. They missed one against us which would have given them 3 points instead of 1 and one less for us. They missed one against Forest at the weeked which would have given them another 2 and they missed another last night against the blades that would have given them yet another. Could this be an omen for them at the end of the season?[/quote]

But I fear those goals Cureton got for them will come back and haunt us, well done Roedent  

looks a bit better now knowing barnsley dont have as many games in hand , i recall looking at thier remaining fitures i think they have a few hard games left .

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]They could have been safe by now if they could score penalties. They missed one against us which would have given them 3 points instead of 1 and one less for us. They missed one against Forest at the weeked which would have given them another 2 and they missed another last night against the blades that would have given them yet another. Could this be an omen for them at the end of the season?[/quote]

But I fear those goals Cureton got for them will come back and haunt us, well done Roedent  

[/quote]

My view entirely, Pete. Even at the time, we could all see it could well be stupid apart from the Roedent himself.