Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

Same old story

I know we all love Norwich but you should know them by now.  We should have bought another striker before the deadline closed and maybe we would not be sitting 2nd from bottom without a win.  When it opens again we will look for some one from the lower divisions with no premier quality, if we want someone good we will have to spend and that is not going to happen.  I want a good player but we must stop living in a dream land and face reality it aint going to happen.  We need to show some balls and commitment and go out on a limb......just once......and then maybe just maybe we will be premiership for years to come

OTBC

St.John

Living in dream world of your own, I live near Leeds and know many Leeds fans who''d rather they hadn''t gone mad as you so desire, there''s a subtle difference between showing some ambition which the present board have done and blind stupidity which you touch on!!!

We''ve come on leaps and bounds in the past 2-3 years, enjoy it you never know you may like it!!!

Theres a huge difference between what leeds  spent, and what we needed  to spend to be competitive. Comparing our spending wishlist with the carnage at leeds is really stupid.