Sign in to follow this  
jacks ncfc

referee decisions

when ever we are at home the referees we have allways give the other team the free-kicks and don''t give us anything,but when away we get more  free-kicks more then home, the only game this season that had a good referee was against barnsley when we won 4-0.I am not surprised managers have a go at them because there right in the end,look how many times roader and clark got fined for doing so.

saw the game on saturday against sheffield wednesday and the referee was hopelus the goal we scored should have stood it was there own defender that fouled their keeper.

i am sick and tired off referees these days,they should reviewed by all the referees after the game to see if they count or not

if this happened at the start of the season we would be in a play off place by now and still have roader as manager.

This might sound like an excuse for our current predicament but I cannot remember a season when so many BIG Referring decisions have been made wrongly and against us. Goal disallowed on Saturday, push on Marshall against Brum, Doc''s red card against Bristol and that''s only in the recent games. 

what''s wrong with video assistance for the big decisions. it''s been talked about for years but none of leagues seem interested in trialling it

[quote user="Iwan is God"]Thanks, Chris![/quote]

Strange that "canaries" disappears  on 7th April and that "yellow and green army" appears on the same day.......

San Miguel wrote the following post at 08/04/2009 1:19 PM:

what''s wrong with video assistance for the big decisions. it''s been talked about for years but none of leagues seem interested in trialling it

Its not the clubs its the FA and all those in the ivory towers they hide behind FIFA because its FIFA that won''t allow it. The FA have even banned the use of laptops in the dugout to avoid managers rerunning incidents.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Strange that "canaries" disappears  on 7th April and that "yellow and green army" appears on the same day.......

[/quote]

its because after a few days he cant remember how to spell "who he was" so he starts again and again and again..........

Look for him at the derby match. Blue wellies marked L & R (still on the wrong feet)

Sister buys knickers from C & A so she knows which way round they go!!

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

its because after a few days he cant remember how to spell "who he was" so he starts again and again and again..........

Look for him at the derby match. Blue wellies marked L & R (still on the wrong feet)

[/quote]

Absolutely brilliant Butler... Simply brilliant [:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Does that stand for Colin and Alan so she knows which brother goes where?[+o(]

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

LMAO

Does that stand for Colin and Alan so she knows which brother goes where?[+o(]

[/quote]

[quote user="ncfc1992bex"]

oi this is my 11 yr old brother leave him alone he is norwich though though he only wants 2 talk about norwich!!!

[/quote]

ok chris'' wife!

jas :)

think what u want 2 think then but i know who my brother is thanks dont want 2 get into any arguements just want my brother 2 talk bout norwich city!

[quote user="ncfc1992bex"]

think what u want 2 think then but i know who my brother is thanks dont want 2 get into any arguements just want my brother 2 talk bout norwich city!

[/quote]

You are just as retarded as he is then.

Any chance you could attend the education linked "speak English for beginers calsses"?

Then we could all share your pearls of wisdom, not just a select few interpreters.