Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of the Thorpe Area

It could be worse, we could be QPR

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Considering our current position and QPRs, I will have to plump for the "could be worse" option and go for the safety of QPRs league position.[/quote]Agreed, and their financial status!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Considering our current position and QPRs, I will have to plump for the "could be worse" option and go for the safety of QPRs league position.[/quote]

Agreed, and their financial status!
[/quote]

But to be THE laughing stock of football? To have a board of directors who really not care about the integrity of your club (even more so than NCFC).

They have the richest owners in football (apart from Man City), yet their season ticket, and match day prices, are unbelievably high.

Sorry, but this just isn''t football in my opinion, and demonstrates everything that is wrong with the game at present.

We''re millions in debt, headed for the third tier of English football with 17,000 season tickets renewed and Delia''s "Come on, let''s be ''avin you!" still fresh in the memories of football fans up & down the land and you seriously think that QPR are the laughing stock of the game?Yeah right! Guffaw, guffaw, chortle, chortle. [:$]

Well I was there a few weeks ago and the QPR fans I spoke to certainly didn''t think our club was a laughing stock.

Haha, brilliant Shyster!We haven''t helped ourselves, at all. But quite rightly, QPR fans are getting it a lot worst than we are. Money without ambition? Lol.

In the last three seasons we''ve had Worthy, Grant, Roeder and now Gunn with a couple of caretakers (Duffy and Hunter).In the same time QPR have had Waddock, Gregory, DiCanio, Dowie, Sousa with a couple of caretakers (Ainsworth and Hartford).There''s not a lot in it.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well I was there a few weeks ago and the QPR fans I spoke to certainly didn''t think our club was a laughing stock.

[/quote]

"Tut"....... "Oh, alright then, just for you, ''we aren''t a laughing stock''.....OK? We''re actually, just a wishy washy watery thin gravy lacking in real substance, consistency or any real quality"......A sorta ''tiny teaspoon team of Bisto granules'' - added to 4.5 litres of tepid water...

"Ah! Sod the soccer!" "Let''s get on the corporate ''Gravy Train'' and plan for the future - and build a Bistro." 

We could call it the "We''re Busto - Bistro."

[quote user="Buckethead"]In the last three seasons we''ve had Worthy, Grant, Roeder and now Gunn with a couple of caretakers (Duffy and Hunter).In the same time QPR have had Waddock, Gregory, DiCanio, Dowie, Sousa with a couple of caretakers (Ainsworth and Hartford).There''s not a lot in it.[/quote]Well said.I''d rather be in QPRs position than us.  At least we wouldn''t have to rely on Asda for our transfer rumours.