Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Come On You Wolves!

Yes, I feel dirty saying that, and yes, to offer support to the gold scum is dubious at best, but they play Southampton this afternoon at 3 pm, and its live on Sky, if God for bid, Saints win, we''re in the bottom 3.

So come you Wolves![:(]

fingers crossed ... for today only im a wolves fan .

just today !!!

good thing is wolves will be up for it , they want that auto promotion spot ,,,

2-0 wolves , hopefully southampton players minds will be else where today ,

[quote user="singing canary"]

just today !!!

[/quote]

I''m only a fan of theirs for 90 minutes SC, and I expect you will be too.

I see Southampton getting something. Wolves were rubbish the other night 11 v 10 and are missing Ebanks-Blake and Iwelumo.

Even though they are not getting the results they want Southampton are putting in good performances, they certainly haven''t thrown in the towel yet.

I wouldn''t be at all surprised to see them sneak yet another draw today, at least.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="singing canary"]

just today !!!

[/quote]

I''m only a fan of theirs for 90 minutes SC, and I expect you will be too.

[/quote]

Hope you remember to bath in dettol mate lol

Southampton have had some decent results in the last few weeks... whats gone on off the pitch is going to spur them on.. they can come away with a point today which would be massive for them.

jas :)

That makes their goal difference -20 [:)]

Cmon Wolves lets have a few more!

The only problem is that if Southampton, as is starting to look likely, are already relegated by the time of the last game of the season and have nothing to play for, and it''s between their opponents that day and us for the third-last place....

On the other hand if they are relegated by then they are free from any pressure and can play without fear. Forest on the other hand may still need the points and will be worried. Seen it too many times in the past where teams suddenly start winning once relegation has been confirmed.

[quote user="crafty canary"]On the other hand if they are relegated by then they are free from any pressure and can play without fear. Forest on the other hand may still need the points and will be worried. Seen it too many times in the past where teams suddenly start winning once relegation has been confirmed.[/quote]Which in turn could come to bite us on the bum when we play Charlton...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]The only problem is that if Southampton, as is starting to look likely, are already relegated by the time of the last game of the season and have nothing to play for, and it''s between their opponents that day and us for the third-last place....[/quote]

Thats very true, wish Forest was playing anyone other than the Saints on the last day .

things could change before that , forest have 2 home games left , i can see barnsley getting dragged back into it , they had three games in hand a couple of weeks ago ,

wolves done us a big favour today , southampton have won one in six , and they must be feeling pretty low right now .

i still think its a bit of a lottery , yet i think norwich will do it before charlton .

[quote user="CT "]It will not mean anything if we dont get at least a point tomorrow.
[/quote]

In the words of Meatloaf CT.............."you took the words right out of my mouth"[:D]