Sign in to follow this  
ASBOS

FOUNDING NORWICH FAN CLUB-KNOW HOW

MY DREAM WAS ALWAYS TO FOUND A FAN-CLUB OF OUR FAVOURITE TEAM NORWICH. ALTHOUGH THE MOST OF GREEK PEOPLE ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO  IGNORE THE EXISTENCE LET ALONE THE IMPORTANCE OF CANARIES I HAVE SUCCEDED MY GOAL, TO FIND 4 MORE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT NORWICH WITH PASSION ALL OVER GREECE. SO OUR NEXT STEP IS TO CREATE A CLUB WHERE WE WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DISCUSS THE PROGRESS OF THE CLUB, OUR PROBLEMS, THE TRANSFER RUMOURS ETC AND OFC ONE DAY TO TRAVEL ALL THE WAY LONG TILL CARROW ROAD. IF SOMEONE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE OF SUCH AN ACTION I WOULD BE GRATEFUL IF HE COULD GIVE US SOME ADVICE. DO WE HAVE TO ADDRESS TO THE OFFICIAL CLUB? THANX FOR READING HOPE YOU WILL BE HELPFULL. WITH LOVE THE YELLOW-GREEN GREECE

sorry for the caps  it was a problem of my keyboard again... but i mean business so plz help me if you are able to...

CHEERS

In the offciial club''s website, supporters club section, there is the e-mail account to which you have to address your request.

In my experience every one at the club was kind and helpful and helped us to set up the Italian fans club, so no doubt that they will make the same for you.

All the best, mate!

Firstly i would like to thanx all of you m8s for the help you kindly offered me. I would also like to inform you that my hommies and I have already started to costruct the new site of our greek fan club and we would really appriciate your support. Our link is http://www.myspace.com/canariesgr  we ''d love to have you as members and any advice will be plesantly accepted. ps special thanx to Aurellius mediterrenean is yellow-green :D ps2 good luck to our team for 2morrow clash with swansps3 .... i was just checking you read us till the end xD

[quote user="ASBOS"]Firstly i would like to thanx all of you m8s for the help you kindly offered me. I would also like to inform you that my hommies and I have already started to costruct the new site of our greek fan club and we would really appriciate your support. Our link is http://www.myspace.com/canariesgr  we ''d love to have you as members and any advice will be plesantly accepted. ps special thanx to Aurellius mediterrenean is yellow-green :D ps2 good luck to our team for 2morrow clash with swansps3 .... i was just checking you read us till the end xD[/quote]Good luck with your campaign.So tell me, of all the teams in all the world... how did you come to be a supporter of Norwich City?[img]http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/67/m_368a657287694469a9f8e703c816561e.jpg[/img]Also, you might want to be careful using the term "hooligan".  Unless you meant "Hoolahan."