Sign in to follow this  

this is how to support a football team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMuypctu6sI&feature=relatedwow

Nothing compared to the Fenerbache fans when I went to the Fenerbache v Chelsea Champions league quarter final last year....... imagine 55,000 fans doing that non stop for 105 minutes, then multiply the sound by two.......they had people in little podiums that were facing the fans just leading the chanting for the whole game, these were normal fans, that didnt even look at the pitch once..... The whole stadium shook.  I will never forget that day.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

Nothing compared to the Fenerbache fans when I went to the Fenerbache v Chelsea Champions league quarter final last year....... imagine 55,000 fans doing that non stop for 105 minutes, then multiply the sound by two.......they had people in little podiums that were facing the fans just leading the chanting for the whole game, these were normal fans, that didnt even look at the pitch once..... The whole stadium shook.  I will never forget that day.

[/quote]

And bearing in mind that your video is a polish club that had just had the biggest result of their history, reaching the group stage of the UEFA cup for the first time and beating Grasshopper 6-0...... even norwich fans would be like that if we did the same, in fact I can remember the Bayern Munich home game, and the atmosphere was pretty damn special there.

God they sound like some hoard from Gladiator or Troy or something!

like the Polish version of "follow, follow, follow" in the middle as well

over here people would just say "can you sit down please?"