Sign in to follow this  
jacks ncfc

QPR manager sacked

I am surprised a rubbish manager like him got the job in the first place ,we beat them easily 1-0 with him in charge, can''t believe he let a fanastic player like dexter blackstock go on loan to a club below us in the table without any knowledge about the deal until it was done.

that would be the chairmans fault i`d assume..  just goes to show you have to be careful who you take money from.. the blokes a lunatic  [:)]

Spoke to a pal who is a season ticket holder after we beat QPR 1-0 and he said then that Sousa''s time was coming to an end. The owners were trying to interfere with team selections, and he was just waiting to be sacked as he''d already had enough there.

Having read this article in the Sporting Life, I''m not surprised he wanted out.

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/nationwide1/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/09/04/10/SOCCER_QPR_Sousa.html&TEAMHD=nationwide1

It does make you wander who they will manage to replace him with.  5 managers in 2 seasons now ?  Sounds like they are looking for a coach more than a manager anyway.

too many cooks at QPR, i wonder if the same will happen with Man City. at least at Chelsea there is only one person who makes the major decisions