Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Which of the remaining games will be the one...

I know I keep saying it but I still don''t think we can target games like that. All season we have picked up points from games we were expected to lose and dropped them in the games we were expected to win. The big game is Swansea because it''s next. If we beat Swansea and then lose to Watford we will probably still be OK. But if we lose to Swansea AND Watford we will be in big trouble and it will be hard to get back from there.

Realistically, I think Watford, Reading and Charlton are three must wins. Win these and I think we''ll be safe.

To be honest though, if we beat Swansea then a loss to Watford wouldn''t seem as bad. Two wins and I think we''d be in the driving seat.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Even better if they''re in the next three games Yorkie![/quote]

I predict we will be unpredictable. AND get enough points to survive.

Southampton will fail and Doomcaster will preach about prudence again Just before the transfer window.

Mystic Butler has spoken ooooooohh

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

I know they are ALL vital, but for me it''s Watford at home, lose that and I think we are doomed.

[/quote]

I think if Southampton and Barnsley win tomorrow night and we lose to Swansea on sat we will be in deep trouble.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I know I keep saying it but I still don''t think we can target games like that. All season we have picked up points from games we were expected to lose and dropped them in the games we were expected to win. The big game is Swansea because it''s next. If we beat Swansea and then lose to Watford we will probably still be OK. But if we lose to Swansea AND Watford we will be in big trouble and it will be hard to get back from there.

[/quote]

Whereas footy is unpredictable I really believe that if we lose at home to Watford we are stuffed.

I think its the Pisswitch match to be honest. If we have a bad weekend our heads won''t completely drop as we always raise ourselves for a derby. Lose that though, coupled with a poor weekend this weekend, and we are down I''m afraid.

I think if we lose out two Easter games then we''re doomed as Lappin would say.

nutty nigel - [quote]But if we lose to Swansea AND Watford we will be in big trouble and it will be hard to get back from there.[/quote]

If there were such a thing as a Nobel Prize for stating the obvious, Nigella, you''d surely have a cabinet stashed with medals.

That''s just one line of the post to be fair. Isn''t there a thread a little further down the board just made for you Shyster[:^)] Anyway, here''s hoping it stay''s dry for you [H]

Delia is driving down a country road, when she spots Shyster standing in the middle of a huge field of grass. She pulls the car over to the side of the road and notices that Shyster is just standing there, doing nothing, looking at nothing.

Delia gets out of the car, walks all the way out to Shyster and asks him, "Ah excuse me luvvy, but what are you doing?"

Shyster replies, "I''m trying to win a Nobel Prize."

"How?" asks Delia, puzzled.

"Well, I heard they give the Nobel Prize . . . to people who are out standing in their field."

if he think this seasons performance , and some of the players we have brought in is prudence..and employing a muppet manager last season.

then he needs to sit himself down in a quiet corner and have a quiet word with himself

I think watford,ipswitch and reading our games we must win, if we can beat reading them we could try keep them in the championship with us if we can beat the drop which i reckon we will, win at watford and ipswitch then we our staying up for me.

Every game is as critical as the next.

We havent got to play any of the sides directly around us, so each game is as winable as the rest.

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]2 wins and a draw any fixture will do[/quote]

agreed. I can''t see us getting more than 50 points, which is a bit scary considering Leiciester went down with 52 last year I believe. However if we get 50 points then I think we will stay up on goal difference.

Which should help my nerves no end....

To me it''s all about winning our home games. So if we don''t win the remaining couple we are in big trouble. It''s a real mix down there between so many teams and with so many possible outcomes it''s too difficult to predict.

Hopefully it''s in our own hands still and we can get out of it ourselves without relying on anyone else.