Sign in to follow this  
P M

Worse than last season

How can we be worse than last season????

Lets look at the players brought in:

Bentley - overated, can''t even get on the bench
Doc - overated, can''t get in the team
Jonson - rubbish and cost quite a bit
Helveg - rubbish and can''t get in the team
Safri - is he injured or something? can''t even get on the bench at the moment (from what I''ve seen I he''s pretty good).
Charlton - the best buy, but he is not physically big enough for the premiership.

Now lets look at some of the players

Hucks - was absolutely rubbish today, but worthy didn''t dare take him off (been good for most of the season though)
Drury - best left back outside the premiership... but worst in it? Just hasn''t made the step up (his fault for the goal today)
Holt - must be worthingtons lover... its the only explanation
Flem - been good overal
Eddy - been excellent
Green - been excellent (ignore the Man City game!)
Francis - been amazing - player of the season by far.
McKenzie - trys really hard and shouldn''t have been taken off today, but don''t think he''s good enough
Sven - same as Leon

Doesn''t everyone agree that its pretty worrying that Henderson can get 45mins in the premiership considering he couldn''t get a game last season since we were playing so well... he may be alright in the reserves, but this isn''t a time to test things out.  It''s not like he''s ever been some wonderkid.  If Jonson was having another rubbish game, why didn''t he bring on Mcveigh?!? At least he has scored this season.

And why are we playing so deep - we took the lead today and then decided to defend the lead, against ten men... and blackburn are bottom. BOTTOM!!! We couldn''t beat the worst team in the league, even though they only had 10 men.

There are a lot of players who have had a massive dip in form recently, but nothing happens to them... why aren''t players like Holt being dropped?

Will Worthington actually change the team next week? He should, since we were rubbish today.

I think we need a new midfielder, a stronger defender and a new striker... but I just can''t see the board strumping up the cash

You''ve also got to think in January we will be in the bottom 3 (unless something amazing happens) - would Bent really want to come to Norwich by then? who would want to go to a team who look

As you can probably tell, I''m pretty angry after todays result - no passion, no pride and Worthington has totally lost the plot

[quote]How can we be worse than last season???? Lets look at the players brought in: Bentley - overated, can''t even get on the bench Doc - overated, can''t get in the team Jonson - rubbish and cost quite a ...[/quote]

Just a couple of things,

Doc- overated, cant get in the team. The doc is a centre back,how many times has he played in that position? A. none. so how can he be overated? he aint a striker.He also has more prem experience than most of our team

Fleming- been goog overall. what, even when he let bent run across him and score. he seems to just run at the man with the ball.

jonson- rubbish. he has shows signs that he can compete in this league and i dont think he''d have fifty odd caps if he was rubbish. Maybe if someone made an opening for him to pass to in would be easier.

I agree about henderson though, what was worthy doing? its time for a shake up. doc for fleming, Safri for Holt(when his fasting things finished) and about time mullers had his chance.

Green

Eddy     Doc    Charlton     Drury

Safri

Mullers          Franny

mckenzie                          hucks

Sven

Mullers and franny dropping back a bit deeper to support Safri, i thought against Everton leon looked as good as hucks can coming in from the wide right.