Sign in to follow this  
Ooh Ahh Lee Power

Going Down!!!

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]Lets face it we are awful!! League One football next season!![/quote]

But we''ll have Premiership restaurant facilities and Corporate entertainment....Sod the soccer, just go for the nosh!

[quote user="lappinitup"]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]

HO! HO! Worra classic![:|]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]

[/quote]Thanks Mello.[Y] I didn''t think humour was one of your strong points![^o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Thanks Mello.[Y] I didn''t think humour was one of your strong points![^o)][/quote]

It certainly doesn''t seem to be yours......"Yer DIM I tell ye.....DIM!"

[quote user="First Wizard"]Sorry, we''ve had it.............end of story.[:(][/quote]

I''m sorry. But this is really annoying me now. Yes, we have high chances of going down. Yes, we do not have a good team at the minute. But one loss and the amount of people who suddenly think we''ve ''had it'' and are ''definately going down'' is ridiculous. We are not even in the relegation zone yet, so how on earth have we ''had it''.

Oh look, Forest have just conceded.

So no Wiz, its far from ''end of story''.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]HO! HO! Worra classic![:|][/quote]Thanks Mello.[Y] I didn''t think humour was one of your strong points![^o)][/quote]It certainly doesn''t seem to be yours......"Yer DIM I tell ye.....DIM!"[/quote]Sorry Mello, I was born that way. You''ll have to show me how to post funny pics on here then I can be clever like you! [H]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="lappinitup"]We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(][/quote]HO! HO! Worra classic![:|][/quote]Thanks Mello.[Y] I didn''t think humour was one of your strong points![^o)][/quote]It certainly doesn''t seem to be yours......"Yer DIM I tell ye.....DIM!"[/quote]Sorry Mello, I was born that way. You''ll have to show me how to post funny pics on here then I can be clever like you! [H][/quote]

You can get your maudlin mate and pillar of salt, nutless to help you....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="ohh uhh lee power"]Lets face it we are awful!! League One football next season!![/quote]

But we''ll have Premiership restaurant facilities and Corporate entertainment....Sod the soccer, just go for the nosh!

[/quote]

What a sad state our club is in!

[quote user="Metatron"]Not until we''re mathematically relegated we''re not. 4 games to go - anything could happen.[/quote]

Well said mate. We could quite easily beat Watford at home and see Forest lose to Sheffield United. That would claw us straight back out of the relegation zone.

forest and barnsley can do what they want, i struggle to see us getting a point from our last 4 games, we don''t get points away from home, and reading will batter us, n watford r on form

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"]

[quote user="Metatron"]Not until we''re mathematically relegated we''re not. 4 games to go - anything could happen.[/quote]

Well said mate. We could quite easily beat Watford at home and see Forest lose to Sheffield United. That would claw us straight back out of the relegation zone.

[/quote]

I hope you''re right but if we play as we did in these last two games I think we will lose.

[quote user="paul moy"]Odds-on Division One now !!  [/quote]

At least I''ll get a refund of £76 on my Season Ticket - that works out at about 25 pints of Wherry in the Gunn Club!

(see you Monday Paul?)

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="paul moy"]Odds-on Division One now !!  [/quote]

At least I''ll get a refund of £76 on my Season Ticket - that works out at about 25 pints of Wherry in the Gunn Club!

(see you Monday Paul?)

[/quote]

Division one but with more Wherry may not be so bad after all !!  See you Monday Lord Horn.   

there will be more twists and turns as yet....keep the faith people...we beat watford and forrest lose against sheff utd and it all looks different again...keep the faith!!!

We need at least 7 points to even stand a chance of getting out of this and with the games we have left it''s a very big ask, for me if we fail to beat Watford on Monday that''s it. It is very harsh on the fans but the board are certainly deserving of relegation, they should be hanging their heads in shame