Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Something a lot of fans dont seem to do

Is realise we are not the only team, we are not the best team, we cannot win all of our games:yes we should be doing much better, there is something wrong, at the start of the season we should have had a team capable of top 6 potentially, but it hasn''t happened, some teams have to do poorly, and some teams, do poorly year after year after year, since i have been watching Norwich it hasn''t been two bad, Year in Play-offs, Year wining the league, year in premiership, year or two one or two places of play-off, and a couple of scares at the bottom, and a couple of mid table nothings, we will never have a huge amount of money (unless we can get Abramovic in or someone like that)What Norwich really need to do, if we stay up or go down, is play one game, get 11 players, who will be first choice, and get them in a system (that they can play well, not long balls to midgets, or through balls to slow players) and then get in youth/experience/anyone who can fit into that system when injuries/bans/lack of form occurs.I really don''t want Norwich to go down, but i believe we will get back up in a season, it will be hard, but getting that system right will do that.

There comes a time though when you have to question whether you want to waste time, money and energy on always being disappointed and let down by the club!

The club is a shambles and the sooner more face up to that fact, the sooner we may get a change of direction, cos we sure are not going to get it under the bunch of losers running the place now!