Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

MATCH THREAD - Swansea v Norwich

Just when we need to get crosses into the box we take off the one player who can do it

COME ON BROSTOL!!!!!  GET IN THERE  

if we''re gonna play 3 defenders, why not bring off Otsemobor? worst player in the team, not heard a thing from him today

might as well stick Gow on as well, either for Lee or Mooney, for a fresh pair of legs

what sh*t results today, even forest equalising, what a shower of p*ss, not happy.

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]this looks being a bad day for us - we''re the only bottom side not picking up any points so far,,,
[/quote]

It''s not just a bad day though is it.....The rot set in a long time ago......

Brizzle are now drawing with Forest 2-2. And anyway, we really shouldn''t have to be relying on other team''s results to survive....

I fear for next season whether we scrape through to survive or are relegated....The common denominators for our demise and downfall - will all still be at the rudderless helm..... 

I''ve been watching Sky Sports news rather than listening to the game on Radio Norfolk. Can somebody tell me if Cody has come on yet, and at what time? Please tell me he came on before 80 minutes ...

We were lucky to survive last year...lessons needed to be learnt but they were not. Ultimately- much as it pains me to say it- we barely deserve to stay up for the p~~s poor manner in which the club has been run for last five years

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]this looks being a bad day for us - we''re the only bottom side not picking up any points so far,,,[/quote]

Brizzle are now drawing with Forest 2-2. And anyway, we really shouldn''t have to be relying on other team''s results to survive....

I fear for next season whether we scrape through to survive or are relegated....The common denominators for our demise and downfall - will all still be at the rudderless helm..... 

[/quote]I couldn''t agree more. Nor other teams going into administration.But I just suppose that shows how our club now judges its success.

Beat Watford and we''ll be good again :)It aint over yet guys. Me and my bro (his first game for ages) are going to carra rud on Monday... he has only seen us win (only seen 4 matches but still)...

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]this looks being a bad day for us - we''re the only bottom side not picking up any points so far,,,[/quote]

[/quote]lets face it - its cr@p being a city fan now...as exciting as following wroxham or kings lynn - i''ve been getting into a lather all afternoon over the results of our relegation rivals[:$]but i suppose thats whats being a lokal provincial footy fan is all about - success is reserved for the urban heartlands...