Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

It's not looking good, but it's far from over.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="Hoolahoop"]

Barnsley certainly aren''t out of the woods yet, and neither are Plymouth entirely.

Barnsley v Swansea, 15:00

Reading v Barnsley, 15:00

I feel as deflated and depressed as anyone on here at the moment but it''s in our hands. The games just get bigger and bigger as we get towards the end of the season but this is going down to the wire. We''re not down just yet. If we win on Monday and Forest lose it''s right back on it''s head again. We mustn''t forget Barnsley either, their run-in, though one game longer, isn''t pretty. I don''t fancy them to take anything of Reading, Coventry or Wolves, and can see them getting very little out of Plymouth on the last day.

There''s sure to be another twist in this, I just pray it''s in our favour.

[/quote]

Looking at that Barnsley would be my tip to go down.

[/quote]

So suddenly we''ve gone from ''certain'' to go down amongst many of us, to having 2 teams we could possibly finish above to avoid relegation. It''s one from (at least) 3. Not one from one just because we are the team occupying the relegation zone. Anything can happen in football, especially in this league. No results are predictable.

Btw, Arthur, that post was in no way aimed at you, just following on from your post that Barnsley are also strong possibilities to go down.

[/quote]

No problem Shaun, I think Barnsley could be the ones to save our skin to be honest, and I am quite sure we WILL beat watford.

I really dont know if we are going to go down. I look at the fixtures and I dont think are 1s are too bad. Watford have not been in bad form lately but still if we are going to beat anyone we have to beat sides who are near us in the table. I have said many times before matches such as Blackpool and Coventry that if we lose them were down. I really think this is the last chance saloon and if we lose that we are gone to be honest. Ipswich is a wierd one because really they are apalling at home this season (btw i would not be suprised if Magilton is out of a job by the time we play them) but at the same time as Neil Adams was saying they will be looking to send us down and that really will be the worst nightmare. Reading are in awful form at the moment and although they are high in the league a side in poor form is a side we should be looking to beat but they will probably go and win their next 2 games. Another hope is that automatic promotion will be ruled out for them by then and they might play a weaker side to keep the main players fresh for the playoffs. While Charlton really should be a game we should win and if we were safe we would probably beat them with ease. But I can just see it being another Fulham. Another thing that worries me about them is that they have a few former ipswich boys in holland and ambrose and they will be looking to send us down with them.

I think Forest will get out of it in the end as their fixtures dont look to bad. I think Barnsley will get dragged into it as they have a tough run in. But for us to stay up it aint gonna be easy at all