Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

We're gonna sink into obscurity

who genuinely thinks league 1 will get us winning again? I think we''re gonna be another Swindon or Oldham, midtable in league 1 beckons next year, if we''re lucky

No players, no money and a clueless board. If we go down, I think we''re out of it for a long time.We''ll be the best supporters in League One though and at least we''re not Gretna

There is no way we will get out of League One with the current set up!

Hang on..i may be wrong...we could easily be relegated again with the current set up! [:(]

If we do survive (and I sincerely hope we do).....What will be different about how things are run next season?

Nothing....Like the nothing since Fulham 6-0.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

If we do survive (and I sincerely hope we do).....What will be different about how things are run next season?

[/quote]the board will seek to return to profitability,,,

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve always believed that with our board, we have non league capability................I still stand by that.[/quote]Come on Wiz, thats going a bit far. I don''t think League One is a help at all however. The mind set of those who think being relegated is actually worrying. I''m genuinly concerned that our fans enjoy failure - on the basis that getting relegated means ''celebrating a few more wins'' in their eyes. [:|]

[quote user="whoareyou"]

Hang on..i may be wrong...we could easily be relegated again with the current set up! [:(]

[/quote]i hate to bring his name up...but PETER CULLUM said "he would not let NCFC go into obscurity...and to buy a league 1 club(god forbid) will be alot cheaper..if we do go down i hope the players that got us into this mess will stay and dig us out...imo we will not go down then go down again

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="whoareyou"]

[/quote]i hate to bring his name up...but PETER CULLUM said "he would not let NCFC go into obscurity...and to buy a league 1 club(god forbid) will be alot cheaper..if we do go down i hope the players that got us into this mess will stay and dig us out...imo we will not go down then go down again[/quote]

He was talking about administration not relegation.

[quote user="Mange Tout"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="whoareyou"]

[/quote]i hate to bring his name up...but PETER CULLUM said "he would not let NCFC go into obscurity...and to buy a league 1 club(god forbid) will be alot cheaper..if we do go down i hope the players that got us into this mess will stay and dig us out...imo we will not go down then go down again[/quote]

He was talking about administration not relegation.

[/quote]relegation could bring administration....even tho doomcaster say we are fine...like i beleive anything that tw*t says

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Everything''s cheaper in League 1. Therefore, we will be more prudent, and more ambitious.

unless we lose every player, and have absolutley no money what so ever (which means the club would have to go into administration and just give up) thats not going to happen, were not going down anyway

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="whoareyou"]

Lets bear in mind that he said alot of this BEFORE the credit crunch problems took hold of Towergate.

Well according to Doomcaster we only had £1.9 million left over for the wages this year, as we''re going to lose £2m + tv money if we are relegated and the other costs provided in Doomys ''simple accounts'' will be roughly the same then that''s us starting with a player budget of -£100k which doesn''t look too hopeful.

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve always believed that with our board, we have non league capability................I still stand by that.[/quote]

For once i''m with you wiz

Mello Yello wrote the following post at 11/04/2009 6:07 PM:

I dont think we will survive now (all though I hope we do) but as long as we have the same Chief Exec in charge we are heading for the road to nowhere.

[quote user="MonkeyTrousers"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Everything''s cheaper in League 1. Therefore, we will be more prudent, and more ambitious.
[/quote]

I''d have said ''more prudent and LESS ambitious''

[quote user="First Wizard"]I''ve always believed that with our board, we have non league capability................I still stand by that.[/quote]This is the most ridiculous thing I''ve read on here for a while, and there are regularly stupid things said.

really ncfcstar and maybe 4 seasons ago you would of thoght it ridiculous we would be heading to league1 what makes you think this time next season we wont be fighting relegation to league2?

[quote user="JF"]really ncfcstar and maybe 4 seasons ago you would of thoght it ridiculous we would be heading to league1 what makes you think this time next season we wont be fighting relegation to league2?[/quote]Well who knows what is going to happen, but for heavens sake this is such a typical Norfolk attitude.  Things can''t get better, they just get progressively worse.If we end up in NON-LEAGUE football in the next 5 years, I''ll eat my shirt and scarf.

Its not a norfolk attitude its opinion based on the boards record and the teams performances next season if in champiuonship or league1 will be another relegation battle things are not getting better and the evidence shows its getting worse. I dont think non league could happen but league2 could.