Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

WERE NOT GOING DOWN

beat Watford, draw with Reading, Beat Binners and Charlton will let us win, cos they will be relegated by then (we can agree to loan them cureton next season or something)

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]beat Watford, draw with Reading, Beat Binners and Charlton will let us win, cos they will be relegated by then (we can agree to loan them cureton next season or something)

[/quote]So we''re going to win three and draw one of our last four matches then GP?

I think you have to keep a bit of faith...ofcourse if we were to beat you guys on Monday then I''d be worried for you.

well, read my other post about the system :P(you have to belive, then in the off season, go and hire a hit man to take out the board :P)

Fortunately I think two wins and a draw will be enough, but that still means that a win on Monday is mandatory. It''s beginning to look horribly like we''re going to have to win at Charlton.

We''ve got Watford, who aren''t playing for anything and, no offense Mark, aren''t very good anyway, Ipswich, who are utterly hopeless at home and who we''ll be desperate to beat, Reading, who by then won''t have any chance of automatic and will be firmly in the playoffs, and Charlton, who are rubbish and will be relegated by then anyway.

I see no reason why we can''t pull out 8 or 9 points from those games, and with Barnsley having such a tough run in (i can''t see them getting any more than 4 points), that''ll see us safe.

Keep the faith! ;o)

Watford are playing much better than us , Ipswich will be just as desperate to beat us and usually do , Reading are a top side they wont roll over on live tv , Charltons form has improved and they have already beaten us at Carrow Road when they were dire .  I reckon we will do well to get 4 more points .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Watford are playing much better than us , Ipswich will be just as desperate to beat us and usually do , Reading are a top side they wont roll over on live tv , Charltons form has improved and they have already beaten us at Carrow Road when they were dire .  I reckon we will do well to get 4 more points .
[/quote]

Agreed - we ARE going down.

we are going down and will still have those muppets of a board with us but hopefully with a new manager who can give the subs more than 15 minutes when things need chaning earlier.

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Watford are playing much better than us , Ipswich will be just as desperate to beat us and usually do , Reading are a top side they wont roll over on live tv , Charltons form has improved and they have already beaten us at Carrow Road when they were dire .  I reckon we will do well to get 4 more points .
[/quote]

Ipswich are crap at home and got beat 1-3 by Donny today so we should have nothing to fear there.

3 pts against Watford and Reading and a point at Ipswich might still do it.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Ipswich are crap at home and got beat 1-3 by Donny today so we should have nothing to fear there.

[/quote]

Even if I think you are somewhat dillusional, I really have to admire your positive outlook and would request that you teleport some of them thoughts in my direction ![:)]

You all seem to have forgotten what spirit was shown against Sheff Wed, none at all, where is this resolve to come from it is highly unlikely.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You crazy or something????

ITFC will be pumped up like you would''nt believe to drive what could be the final nail in our coffin. Still, keep the old ''yellow blinkers'' on eh? 

[quote user="Ginger Pele"]and Charlton will let us win,

[/quote]

Like they let Birmingham win yesterday??

[quote user="First Wizard"]Please rearrange these word...........Straws, At, Clutching.[:|][/quote]

Probably but I''m just trying to have a ''''stay positive'''' weekend

As we all lloked at our final fixtures who honestly believed we would actually get something at swansea? Most felt a point would be a very good result, that on paper is our hardest fixture out of the way. So hopefully this will be the worst of it, bring on watford. OTBC

Don''t forget forest have sheff utd, so a win should see us out of the bottom 3 again