Sign in to follow this  
Barclay_Boy

Canary Call

Well done to the callers, it doesn''t matter how depressed I feel after a City defeat, just tuning in to Canary Call has me in tears of laughter, and slightly worried that these people are on the loose in the community. Well done Ray and Ian, take a bow, you are both truly insane. 

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]Well done to the callers, it doesn''t matter how depressed I feel after a City defeat, just tuning in to Canary Call has me in tears of laughter, and slightly worried that these people are on the loose in the community. Well done Ray and Ian, take a bow, you are both truly insane. [/quote]i missed it...can i hear a replay anywere??or please enlighten BB [:P]

[quote user="Vinyl Collector"]YEAH, LISTEN TO IT AGAIN ON THE BBC I PLAYER ON THE RADIO NORFOLK WEBSITE, IT MAY TAKE A FEW HOURS TO BE PUT ON, MAYBE LOOK FOR IT TOMORROW & HAVE A LISTEN....
[/quote]thnx [Y]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I missed it, what did they say?
[/quote]

Ray is that loyal a supporter he''s put £500 on us to go down, or £400, he couldn''t remember which. And Ian can''t understand why we''re all so worried, apparently it''s our fault for being negative and "we need to get behind the team" Barnsley are apparently doomed in "Ian World" 

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]I missed it, what did they say?[/quote]

Ray is that loyal a supporter he''s put £500 on us to go down, or £400, he couldn''t remember which. And Ian can''t understand why we''re all so worried, apparently it''s our fault for being negative and "we need to get behind the team" Barnsley are apparently doomed in "Ian World" 

[/quote]Oh..and we''d comfortably win the next 4 games. Don''t forget that one [;)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Typical Canary Call retardedness then...[/quote]I swear it just gives the least intellectually benefited norfolk folk to try out that piece of technology....a ''telephone'' or something. [:S]

There was also Tony who thinks we will win all four remaining games whilst Coventry thrash Forest at the City Ground next week.

loved the retard who said forest will get nothing from coventry,blackpool or southampton,yet is sure we will beat watford,the scum and charlton.Bet you could sell him a ticket for the titanic cos it won''t go down either

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]Well done to the callers, it doesn''t matter how depressed I feel after a City defeat, just tuning in to Canary Call has me in tears of laughter, and slightly worried that these people are on the loose in the community. Well done Ray and Ian, take a bow, you are both truly insane. [/quote]

Try getting on CC if you want to question the board,including today i''ve tried the last three weeks to get on to have a pop at Delia and the board and they don''t want to know,phone up and claim all will be well and you are put on every time!!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]Well done to the callers, it doesn''t matter how depressed I feel after a City defeat, just tuning in to Canary Call has me in tears of laughter, and slightly worried that these people are on the loose in the community. Well done Ray and Ian, take a bow, you are both truly insane. [/quote]

Try getting on CC if you want to question the board,including today i''ve tried the last three weeks to get on to have a pop at Delia and the board and they don''t want to know,phone up and claim all will be well and you are put on every time!!

[/quote]

There''s an easy answer to that, when you get through to the man who vets the calls and he asks you what the call is about just say you want to talk about the game today, once you''re through to Neil the floor is yours.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="PhatCanary"]

[/quote]

There''s an easy answer to that, when you get through to the man who vets the calls and he asks you what the call is about just say you want to talk about the game today, once you''re through to Neil the floor is yours.

[/quote]

Indeed, but if you try that one you would be amazed how quickly the words " oh we seem to have lost the signal there " come out of Mr Adams mouth. Maybe its me being paranoid but you always have people backing the board on but never fans wanting to have a pop.

Have to admit today''s was a classic, don''t always get the chance to listen but after feeling very down after the game my mood changed to crying with laughter at some of the comments. Truly insane did sum a few of them up. Are Canary Callers truly representative of our fan base?

Neil Adams deserves a medal for his patience.

They have traced the calls back to a residence just outside of Stowmarket!

(I think there is a village missing some of their idiots tonight!)

gazzathegreat - [quote]Are Canary Callers truly representative of our fan base?[/quote] 

Yes, and many of ''em are the ilk of people who travel to places like the ''mighty'' Swansea to witness the inevitable - one hardly has to be a member of mensa to work that out. On the one hand I feel sorry for them, but on the other, I deplore them for financing this clubs demise.

[quote user="PBTC"]There was also Tony who thinks we will win all four remaining games whilst Coventry thrash Forest at the City Ground next week.[/quote]And he knows this how? Because his cousin is a season ticket holder at Poorman rd and told him the scum have been playing rubbish this season. [:|]

The call that got me the most was the fan that said it sounds as if Gunn is driving back on a Lawnmower, great Norfolk humour. Agreed some of the callers live in cloud Cuckoo land, Gow not starting today was an awful decision. I dont get to many games as I am a soldier in Cyprus. My mother attends every game and said that we looked a totally different side with Gow and Mooney up front. So what do we do change it to a failing system? I said from the start that Gunn was not the man for the job (A yes man) I am sorry to be proved correct. Anything other than a win saturday and it is almost inevitable. Barnsley could well be our saviour given a hard run in. I am not sure we will catch them if they lose every game? The fact that Sky have booked the cameras for the Reading game should tell you something, they will have clever analysts working there that look at future games. It is almost as if they have worked out we will go down that game?

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]The call that got me the most was the fan that said it sounds as if Gunn is driving back on a Lawnmower, great Norfolk humour.

Agreed some of the callers live in cloud Cuckoo land, Gow not starting today was an awful decision. I dont get to many games as I am a soldier in Cyprus. My mother attends every game and said that we looked a totally different side with Gow and Mooney up front. So what do we do change it to a failing system? I said from the start that Gunn was not the man for the job (A yes man) I am sorry to be proved correct. Anything other than a win saturday and it is almost inevitable. Barnsley could well be our saviour given a hard run in. I am not sure we will catch them if they lose every game?

The fact that Sky have booked the cameras for the Reading game should tell you something, they will have clever analysts working there that look at future games. It is almost as if they have worked out we will go down that game?
[/quote]

I would like to meet the donkey who said it''s not the boards fault,they don''t buy the players. the manager does, Who te hell gave the numpty managers thier jobs in the first place?