Sign in to follow this  
PhatCanary

Monday 3pm....

.....not looking forward to it at all, in fact i''m dreading going to watch another no show from the loan army,if we don''t win then it must be all over! As much as my head tells me we are down, untill the R appears next to our name on the table in the paper i will keep dreaming of survival or maybe i should just put down the cider and face facts,we are sh**e,we have no team ,no players and a board run by a cook who only hires friends and idiots as managers?

[quote user="PhatCanary"].....not looking forward to it at all, in fact i''m dreading going to watch another no show from the loan army,if we don''t win then it must be all over! As much as my head tells me we are down, untill the R appears next to our name on the table in the paper i will keep dreaming of survival or maybe i should just put down the cider and face facts,we are sh**e,we have no team ,no players and a board run by a cook who only hires friends and idiots as managers?[/quote]

Which loanees are you talking about??

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="PhatCanary"].....not looking forward to it at all, in fact i''m dreading going to watch another no show from the loan army,if we don''t win then it must be all over! As much as my head tells me we are down, untill the R appears next to our name on the table in the paper i will keep dreaming of survival or maybe i should just put down the cider and face facts,we are sh**e,we have no team ,no players and a board run by a cook who only hires friends and idiots as managers?[/quote]

[/quote]

Erm,Mooney,Gow,Carney,Bertrand,Lee,Leijer,Shackell and the other 120 loans we have had this season, we have no team of our own CA and that just pi**es me off, Yes the lastbatch of recruits have done better than the previous shower but stillthey aint our players and haven''t got a care in the world,so what if we go down they will just head back to their clubs and forget all about us and the Head Chef running the club into the ground!!

It''s very unfair on the loanees, particularly the likes of Bertrand, Lee & Shackell to say that they don''t care.

It is also very unfair to blame Delia for all of our problems, but I dare say you''ll call me on that one.

[quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]It''s very unfair on the loanees, particularly the likes of Bertrand, Lee & Shackell to say that they don''t care. It is also very unfair to blame Delia for all of our problems, but I dare say you''ll call me on that one.[/quote]

Maybe unfair but imo players who are contracted to the club will give more,and as for Delia i don''t blame her alone,its also the board who go along with the mistakes she keeps making, If not the boards fault,if not Delia fault who is to blame for our current situation Star? It''s not the fans fault it''s the people running the club surely!

[quote user="PhatCanary"]

[quote user="STAR IN THE HOOD"]It''s very unfair on the loanees, particularly the likes of Bertrand, Lee & Shackell to say that they don''t care. It is also very unfair to blame Delia for all of our problems, but I dare say you''ll call me on that one.[/quote]

Maybe unfair but imo players who are contracted to the club will give more,and as for Delia i don''t blame her alone,its also the board who go along with the mistakes she keeps making, If not the boards fault,if not Delia fault who is to blame for our current situation Star? It''s not the fans fault it''s the people running the club surely!

[/quote]

Agree to sum extent but which players are performing for us at the minute; Lee, Shackell, Mooney all loanees. Seemingly giving their all for the club. Then you have Clingan, Croft, Russell & Semmi underperforming yet these are the ones contracted to the club.

I can''t see how anyone can suggest Lee and Shackell do not care. If all loan players put in asmuch effort and passion wearing a city shirt we would not be in the half the mess we are in now. Can''t wait to see Lee at portaloo road. Think you will see some passion then.

[quote user="JohnoBono"]

I can''t see how anyone can suggest Lee and Shackell do not care. If all loan players put in asmuch effort and passion wearing a city shirt we would not be in the half the mess we are in now. Can''t wait to see Lee at portaloo road. Think you will see some passion then.

[/quote]

Probably a red card as well.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Erm,Mooney,Gow,Carney,Bertrand,Lee,Leijer,Shackell and the other 120 loans we have had this season, we have no team of our own CA and that just pi**es me off, Yes the lastbatch of recruits have done better than the previous shower but stillthey aint our players and haven''t got a care in the world,so what if we go down they will just head back to their clubs and forget all about us and the Head Chef running the club into the ground!!

[/quote]

You can hardly criticize Shacks, Mooney, Lee, Bertrand or Gow, what have they done to let us down?

Doesnt make a difference if theyre a loanee or not, it comes down to character of the person.

A person like... say Earnshaw, is a mercenary in football terms. You pay him, he scores, thats his involvement as far as he''s concerned.

Shackell came through our Academy- he''s going to know what it would mean to the fans. Lee is a veteran, and familiar with the East Anglian fans (disregarding the Blue nature of his previous involvement)  and wants to stay here after his loan period, he''s said that. Bertrand has been with us for the length of a small contract now, one would assume he knows the club and the fans now to know this means a lot to us.

I might be a bit cynical here, but I think Gow is playing for a Championship contract rather than the good of our club- though I dont mind that if it keeps us up.

For the record, I still think we will stay up.