Sign in to follow this  
Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB

I hope it is not sunny tomorrow

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

Because that means the crowd will be quiet. I implore all City fans at the game tomorrow to sing their hearts out for the team, regardless of what is happening on the pitch...

[/quote]If the Barclay make another excuse that the sun was shining in their eyes which meant they couldn''t sing I think I will have a break down, it''s possibly the worst excuse I''ve ever heard.

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]Because that means the crowd will be quiet. I implore all City fans at the game tomorrow to sing their hearts out for the team, regardless of what is happening on the pitch...[/quote]And I thought this thread was all about the sun "fading and jading" your old yellow plastic seat! [+o(]

I would give up my dream of a new seat to replace my old jaded, faded one, if it guaranteed us survival from relegation lappinitup. I really do implore the fans to support the team for the whole game, regardless of how the game is going. We have two home games left to try to make a difference, I really hope the fans do not let thoses opportunities slip...