Sign in to follow this  
ca

Questions to be asked.

1) Why was Leon taken off?

2) How badly has Holt got to play before he''s dropped?

3) Will we ever see Mullers the playmaker again?

4) Why did we buy Docherty?

5) Are Jonson & Helveg any better than what weve got?

6) Why didnt the board give Worthy enough money in August to buy some premiership players?

7) If they give him some money in January will be too late to turn it around?

8) Do the board want us to stay in the Premiership?

9) Is everyone on here feeling as fed up as me tonight?

10) How many glasses of wine do I need to drink before todays game becomes just another distant memory?  

Answers on a postcard please!

A little late for your lot to be spending money you aint got. You can''t even summon up 30,000 fans to a premiership game so no chance. To stay up you need premiership quality palyers, have you got any? Huckerby, don''t make me laugh. Man City could not wait to get rid of him. He is not and never will be premiership class. Sure he is fast, but that is because his first touch is so poor he has to run after it. How many games have you won?

ANSWERS

1--GOOD QUESTION WHY

2--- BECAUSE HE DOES EVERYTHING WORTHY TELLS HIM EVEN LICK MY BOOTS.

3---I HOPE NOT(SAFRI INSTEAD)

4---TO CLEAN WORTHYS CAR ON SUNDAYS.

5---WE HAD CANNON AND BALL THIS SUMMER

6---BECAUSE DALIA BOUGHT A CAR IN MALAYSIA

7---YES BECAUSE CHRISTMAS HAS PAST BY THEN

8---YES SO DELIA CAN SELL MORE OF HER BOOKS ON SKY.

9---YES REALLY P***ED OFF

10---TO MANY

1) Why was Leon taken off?
Because he was the only player showing any passion and Worthy thought that may annoy the other players.  Either that or he saw Hucks wasn''t playing very well on the wing and so took of McKenzie - in his mind he thought he better not take of our star (which is insane) or our goalscorer (which is slightly less insane)

2) How badly has Holt got to play before he''s dropped?
He''ll only drop Holt if he refuses a marriage proposal. Or he dies. Or if Worthy finds him cheating with another manager

3) Will we ever see Mullers the playmaker again?
Nah. Worthy prefers inexperienced youngsters

4) Why did we buy Docherty?
Because Worthy panicked and couldn''t get anyone else within the transfer window

5) Are Jonson & Helveg any better than what weve got?
Better than McVeign and Eddy?!? Think Jonson is a good player... we just haven''t seen it (why isn''t Worthy telling the press that Jonson and "I''m getting some more money before I retire" Helveg need to try harder?!?)

6) Why didnt the board give Worthy enough money in August to buy some premiership players?
Because they have no ambition - they think we will be a Championship side this time next year and don''t want to waste money. And because of their lack of support, I think they may be right.

7) If they give him some money in January will be too late to turn it around?
Don''t think it would be too late, but who would want to come to a side that looks like it would get relegated? No-one (Darren Bent - please! why leave a club on course for promotion to a club that looks like they will be relegated)

8) Do the board want us to stay in the Premiership?
The board want to make money, so they don''t care (but in the premiership we have to buy better players, thus more costs)

9) Is everyone on here feeling as fed up as me tonight?
Yep

10) How many glasses of wine do I need to drink before todays game becomes just another distant memory?  
5 might do it, but theres always Soccer AM to remind you tomorrow. I personally prefer pint glasses of Vodka and coke, like what I''m drinking.

[quote]1) Why was Leon taken off? 2) How badly has Holt got to play before he''s dropped? 3) Will we ever see Mullers the playmaker again? 4) Why did we buy Docherty? 5) Are Jonson & Helveg any better...[/quote]

1 God only knows

2 See 1

3 No. 

4 See 1 and 2

5 Jonson yes, Helveg no

6 See 1, 2 and 4

7 Quite possibly

8 See 1,2,4 and 6

9 I can''t remember being so p**ed off a football match.  If anyone was in the upper Barclay and heard some VERY loud swearing that would be me

10 Not glasses angel, bottles

1. Shut your whining everyone

2. Why is orange jam called marmalade

3. Why does the air in an inner tube smell like fish

Now theres some searching questions!!

[quote]1) Why was Leon taken off? Because he was the only player showing any passion and Worthy thought that may annoy the other players. Either that or he saw Hucks wasn''t playing very well on the wing and...[/quote]

Great post. And absoloutly spot on.

The worrying thing is that the foot of the table is extremely tight - if we had won yesterday and the other results had stayed the same we would have been out of the bottom three.   What we must not do is allow the other teams in the same trouble as us to build up a points cushion - which is exactly what Palace are doing.   They are no better than us, but due to the fact that their confidence is sky high following a couple of wins, the team are playing like men possessed and they can easily take a couple of points of an Arsenal team who, lets face it, you would have banked on putting a hatful past them.   In fact looking at the highlights on MOTD, it looked as if Palace were unlucky not to get all 3 points.

I too am worried that the team did not appear to show the passion that they should have - I hope that this is not a sign that their confidence is beginning to drop...

On the positive side of things - we still maintained our fairly miserly defensive record - now if we could just start to score more goals than the other side...perhaps Worthy should tell the boys that this is the next step in their quest to win a game in the Premiership...!

[quote]A little late for your lot to be spending money you aint got. You can''t even summon up 30,000 fans to a premiership game so no chance. To stay up you need premiership quality palyers, have you got any...[/quote]

We can''t summon up 30''000 fans cos our ground only holds 24.400 and every game is sold out. You are right about the lack of quality but wrong about Hucks. Now go away and leave us to grieve in peace.

No, my scarf tasted horrible, lets face it, when do you ever wash a scarf?? I''ll have to stop making promises that my team can''t keep!! 

1. Because we were winning and didn''t want to consolidate our lead
  2. Extremely badly
  3. I fear not
  4. Because we had "sold" Malky
  5. Rhetorical questions don''t deserve an answer
  6. Because they are "prudent"
  7. Unfortunately, yes
  8. Unfortunately, no
  9. No, I am feeling much worse
  10. The pain lasts for a long, long time