Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

We could get relegated at Portman Road.....

That would just rub salt into the wounds. It''s been a fear of mine over the last few weeks. I hope not because that lot will just not let it rest.

Went out this morning and a vidio clip of ullathorne''s og, the Gunny miskick was being shown, and I thought to myself next week could be far far worse than that. What a sorry state we are in.

Pessimism over, I''m feeling we will beat Ipswich next week.

[quote user="ryan85k"]

That really could happen.

[/quote]

Don''t we have a game to play before then?? Stop trying to depress us further

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="ryan85k"]

That really could happen.

[/quote]

Don''t we have a game to play before then?? Stop trying to depress us further

[/quote]

But if ipswich was the next game then it wouldnt be technically possible for us to go down at ipswich.

Last season, Southampton and Sheffield Wed were both in the position we are in now, hovering around the third relegation place. They put together three or four decent results and got out of it. I don''t see any reason why we shouldn''t recapture the form we found in March, and do the same. Thinking about relegation at Portman Road is depressing and defeatist.

Alan Lee to score the winner at Portaloo Rd leaving us needing one win from the last two games to guarentee championship football next season.   

"COME ON THE CITY"

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]We deserve to get relegated the way our players, our board  and our managers have worked[/quote]

No, we deserve to get relegated if we finish in the bottom 3. End of. And we won''t ( I hope)

In theory it''s a nightmare that could actually happen......

Barnsley and Forest would both have to win tomorrow and on Saturday. Barnsley would then have 52 points and Forest 51.

Should we lose to Watford we''d be travelling to Portman Road on Sunday knowing that if we only managed a draw we''d be stuck on 44 points with only two games left.

Methinks it''s best we win tomorrow then.....