Delia, up untill the last few years you did a great job, Now even you must admit its to hang up the apron, You must have a few quid left in the bank to enjoy a good life style releasing the odd book every year telling us how to bowl an egg!! Thats the thing with football knowing when to move on, if you step down people will come out of the wood work with a few quid to at least get us competing because at the moment we are a relagated club waiting to happen. I love this club so please let me smile again.

Sadly in the current climate, I don''t think investment will come our way. We have to keep the faith and give it everything we can as Supporters for the remaining fixtures. OTBC!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="AndyJR"]Sadly in the current climate, I don''t think investment will come our way. We have to keep the faith and give it everything we can as Supporters for the remaining fixtures. OTBC!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Ah, good old KEEP THE FAITH, look where thats got us![:S]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Ah, good old KEEP THE FAITH, look where thats got us![:S][/quote]Will our "hot cross wizard" ever be a "happy bunny"? [:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]Ah, good old KEEP THE FAITH, look where thats got us![:S][/quote]Will our "hot cross wizard" ever be a "happy bunny"? [:S][/quote]

Ask again this time tomorrow Lapps.

Where has keeping the faith or another way of saying ''Keeping quiet'' got us. If we go down to League 1 it isn''t all down to the club,we have been too passive and just let things go to ruin.If you stand for nothing you''ll fall for anything!!

''Winning isn''t everything but the wanting to win is'',unfortunately this is little old  Norwich.