Sign in to follow this  
one 4 the future

Barnsley???????

Can anybody tell me when Barnsley play there game in hand and against who? it''s one of Cardiff,Charlton,Coventry or Derby.With Charlton probably nailed on to be relegated by this time,Coventrys woefull attempt at doing us a favour yesterday & Derby having nothing to play for i no who i''m hoping for it to be.looking at there run in compared to Forrests could be that Barnsley are the ones to save us from the embarassment that is relegation but there game in hand is key.

Swansea H

Reading A

Wolves H

Plymouth A

Game in hand ????????????????

Barnsley''s run in is very tough.

Swansea H - Swansea know they need to win every game to make the playoffs...

Reading A - Reading might still be hoping for automatic promotion - and Barnsely are very poor away.

Coventry A - Barnsely very poor away

Wolves H - No chance.

Plymouth A - last day - they and us and Forest going head to head to survive.

They could well be on 47 points going into the last game of the season...

I have to agree. I had not expected Coventry to be obliterated by Plymouth. Especially after they came to Carrow Road and beat us 2-1. Coventry, if they don''t play for pride, could end up sending us down. But we have to hope they have honest players...

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]I have to agree. I had not expected Coventry to be obliterated by Plymouth. Especially after they came to Carrow Road and beat us 2-1. Coventry, if they don''t play for pride, could end up sending us down. But we have to hope they have honest players...[/quote]

Who was the team who were eight points behind us with three left to play in 1985 ? Yes, you''ve guessed it.

reading the barnsley mesaage boards last night they sounded even less confident than we are, i think they were really banking on a win yesterday   

[quote user="Canary Poirot"]I have to agree. I had not expected Coventry to be obliterated by Plymouth. Especially after they came to Carrow Road and beat us 2-1. Coventry, if they don''t play for pride, could end up sending us down. But we have to hope they have honest players...[/quote]

That seems to have been a strange game, I noted possession at half time was plymouth 39 coventry 61 yet plymouth were 4 up, they also had four shots on and scored from all of them! Hopefully it was a one off game but from past history I am convinced they are a set of b*****s who will send us down by not bothering.