Sign in to follow this  
ForeverYellow

New Song ideas

Me and My mate came up with a few new ideas.

Some new songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAHZ3RE1xwE (Song that liverpool sing about torres)

When jonny goes marching down the wing SEMY SEMY, when Jonny goes marching down the wing SEMY SEMY, when jonny goes marching down the wing the barclay end will forever sing, We all know that Semy''s gonna score, nanananananananana nanananananan nanananananan John otsemeboor Norwich''s number 2!!!

We never thought he would return SHACKELL SHACKELL, we never thought he would return SHACKELL SHACKELL, he''s centre back with docehrty, he''ll keep us from the bottom three, JASON SHACKELL NORWICH''S NUMBER 4 nananananananannanananananananananananananan JASON SHACKELL NORWICH''S NUMBER 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIFp-0mUXiE (Song that united sing about anderson)

Sam Cling an an an, he is better than Fotheringhamm, sam Cling an an hes our midfield magician, to the left to the right to the irish beat tonight, heeess the pride of city and he''ll * on Legwinskiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdB0oFqpA50&feature=related <-- united''s version about rooney

saw my mate the other day,

He said to me he saw the white Pele,

So I asked, who is he?

He goes by the name of Dave Mooney, Dave Mooney!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlPaFooTIqI&feature=related <-- scotlands version of that song.

And also every1 seems to have a sing along song these day so maybe we could sing the one that liverpool and scotland sing which is

We''ll be coming, we''ll be coming, we''ll be coming down the road, when you hear the noise from the Norwich City boys we''ll be coming down the roooaaadddd!

and another little one that needs some work on

Alan Lee whereever you may be, if you hate the scum then your loved by me, but now you wear my yellow and green, go and score a goal for me!

There we go a few ideas

OTBC x

Good effort, but I thought I''d better let you know Legwinski doesn''t play for Ipswich anymore, and Otsemobor doesn''t deserve a song.

yeahh we know but if anyone can think of better than legwinski then mention it, and otsemobor may be not up to his best but a bit of support goes a long way, the players need nothing less than 100% encouragement until the end of the season, if we go down then moan at the end of the season but until the season ends the players must be supported and not put down by supporters.

Exacltley what i mean, were not goin to get anywhere if your just going to be one of those people who sit there and moan, get behind the team!. We need more songs for players to get them going, i bet they would feel so much better if 25 thousand people were chanting there name instead of moaning at everything little thing they done wrong.

OTBC !

Unfortunately trying to get Norwich fans to sing new songs is now almost a complete waste of time.  I got a season ticket in the Barclay lower this year for the first time since 1995 having sat in various other parts of the ground for the last 13/14 years and i''ve vowed never to go back.

The atmosphere in general is terrible with the same two or three songs being sang quietly and with little or no passion.  I remember when the Barclay was full of decent lads having a laugh but now it seems to be full of the sort of idiots that used to hang around Anglia Square on a Saturday!  I love this club but the Barclay now must be the least intimidating home end in the country.  When you look at how fans like Stoke cheer their team on it really does show us up.

I know people will say there''s not much to cheer about but at least make an effort so fingers crossed people will have a few beers inside them today and get behind the team and maybe try some different songs!